JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, I went and did it (with the Supreme Commander's approval of course) and got an STI GP6-C yesterday. Ordered it from Freedom Arms in Georgia. Nice guy Bobby Keigans owns the place and was very helpful and lots of information. Also patient with a guy asking lots of questions.

Went straight from the FFL (NW Armory) to Johnson Creek Gun Club last night and shot it. WOW!

As I've stated, I'm fairly new to this handgun thing but my goodness this thing shoots some tight groups. Now if I can just get the groups to go where I think I'm aiming it'll be golden:)

Recoil seems less than my XD and definately less muzzle jump. Think I have some trigger issues so me thinks another lesson is in the cards. But, I sure enjoyed the gun and actually think I shot it fairly well for the first time.

Supreme Commander wanted to wrap it and put it under the tree. Told her she was welcome to the box but I was keeping the gun. I've always felt it was the art of compromise that makes a marriage work. Now she thinks she should get a chance to shoot it. Hmmmm, maybe I'll get her a box of bullets for Xmas...:)

Very nice! Coincidentally, my own S.C. has said I can pick out my own xmas gift too. I have been wanting to get back into skeet shooting, so maybe a shotgun is in the works!
Congrats on your gift!

You see, that's the problem with being married so long. My wife and I have been married for 30 years and we're at that point in our lives that when we want something we just go get it. Actually makes it hard to figure out something to put under the tree. :s0114: I long ago gave up trying to surprise her. I just say "tell me exactly what you want and where I go to get it". Works out pretty well.

You see, that's the problem with being married so long. My wife and I have been married for 30 years and we're at that point in our lives that when we want something we just go get it. Actually makes it hard to figure out something to put under the tree. :s0114: I long ago gave up trying to surprise her. I just say "tell me exactly what you want and where I go to get it". Works out pretty well.

That's called wisdom, and it also works for me!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top