JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mind me asking why you chose the P-01? I've been thinking about a CZ, but I was leaning towards the 75BD.

Sorry I didn't get back to you on this.

Long story very very short, I wanted a metal frame decocker 9mm which made me look at the Sigs, CZs, and CZ clones. Liked the ergonomics of the CZ's the best, especially the new styles (SP-01 / P-01 / etc) as they fit like a dagum glove.

Initially planned on going with the fullsize SP-01, but suprised myself when I found a P-06 at a gunstore and it fit good, too (was afraid the grip would be too short). At that point, the smaller size's benefit for CC came into play and I was stuck deciding between the three variants that CZ has at that size:
  1. P-01: Decocker, aluminum alloy frame, light rail
  2. 75 Compact: Safety, steel frame, light rail
  3. 75 PCR: Decocker, allow frame, no light rail
If they had a steel frame decocker at that size, I would have picked it up, but have been pleased with the alloy. Of all the online ranting and rambling, I've only run into one single guy who said he had problems, and that's fine by me.

Went with the P-01 over the PCR for largely cosmetic reasons. I have no plans on getting a weapon light unless I get some training on how to use it properly, but frankly I don't like the look of the short dustcovers on the original 75-style CZ handguns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top