JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

But decades of research shows such programs don't reduce gun violence, in large part because they don't result in guns being taken from people who aren't supposed to have them. One recent study found "no evidence that (gun buyback programs) reduce suicides or homicides where a firearm was involved."

With the trillions we keep passing for spending.. or all the anti gun million and billionaires.. you'd think if they were serious about getting guns off the streets they'd offer silly amounts of cash.
$500-$1k+.. its almost by design they offer the lowest amount possible yet claim to want to "get the guns off the streets".. but put zero money towards it.. really makes you think.

For those reading this and because I seem to always get folks saying "don't comply", "They'll never get my guns".. etc. I KNOW. Im simply pointing out the funding issue and how they dont offer much for firearms, so little its almost as if they dont take it as seriously as they claim.
Not thay I support or condone it.
Of course I don't.

Like any "gun control" effort or law.... there is no direct evidence to show that ANY of them directly impact firearm related crimes. It's simply theatrics to provide a false sense of security to those that aren't smart enough to know any better, stamp their feet and demand "something" needs to be done!

Something "does" need to be done. Train and issue a firearm to everyone at the age of 18. If everybody is packing you would be amazed how much more honest and considerate everyone would be to each other. Crime rates drop dramatically when a would be bad guy has to consider every person he comes in contact with is capable of shooting back. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top