JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most CC companies and even Banks don't care anymore. It's the cost of doing business. Unfortunately they say we got you coveried y you'll get your money back.. While this is only somewhat true. You will get your money back, but we all pay for this loss with higher fee's and taxes. I too like many have been targeted. One time I got notified within mins of my card being used to buy a 800$ cell from from Best Buy. I immediately notified my bank card Bank. Bank Of XXXXXa. Even though this charge had not yet posted to my account and was showing pending.... You would think they would stop this....Noooo I asked them why, they said they had no way to cancel a pending payment. Say what.. then why is there a reason for it to be pending?.. They claimed it had to go thru before they could recover any of my money.... I said fine, the Best Buy asked me to pick up the phone on this date.. I told them which best buy and when. They said no we can't intervene. I'm like, for a fraud division you all are pretty stupid. Instead they allowed whomever to waltz into Best Buy and pick up a 800$+ cell phone having made a fraudulent purchase. Funny but true, the next day the thief tried to purchase another cell phone. Because I had cancelled the card it was rejected. What if I hadn't noticed the first charge, they'd no doubt had another 800$ cell phone. It's called Idiosyncrasy and I tell you, we are living it right here and now.

The CC companies don't care. The thief was likely on video and like I said no one cares. We had it happen once and I know exactly who did it but proving it would have been tough.

Yesterday I went through the very fulfilling task of ordering all of my 300 Blk pistol parts online. Today I'll be gol derned if someone didn't use my card info to buy $900 worth at two different Home Depots, one in Los Angeles and one in Aurora. I caught the bank soon enough to reverse one, but I'll have to carry the other until the claim is done. I only have two hates in life, one is bullies and the other is thieves . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Credit card or debit? The credit card should give you a continent credit. I never use my debit card for this very reason.

To each his own, but I wouldn't spend any money buying from a kommiefornia business.

Yeah, yeah, I know, but but but they're an American business even though their location is gawd awful.

Ok, with that in mind - do you direct buy from commie countries, like coobah or benezuela, etc?

So why buy from any bidness in k country?

Credit card or debit? The credit card should give you a continent contingent credit. I never use my debit card for this very reason.
Interesting. Just today I posted in another thread about getting jacked by PayPal to the tune of $2,200+ while I was deployed OCONUS a few years back.
My credit union immediately replaced the stolen funds within a day of my filing an online affidavit with them that I was robbed. Since the money was kyped from my checking account, the only way that could've happened was through a debit card info heist.

My point is that these days, a debit card carries the same protections that a credit card does, at most financial institutions. As always, YMMV...

ETA: Fixed the typo in your post.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top