JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yesterday I went through the very fulfilling task of ordering all of my 300 Blk pistol parts online. Today I'll be gol derned if someone didn't use my card info to buy $900 worth at two different Home Depots, one in Los Angeles and one in Aurora. I caught the bank soon enough to reverse one, but I'll have to carry the other until the claim is done. I only have two hates in life, one is bullies and the other is thieves . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yesterday I went through the very fulfilling task of ordering all of my 300 Blk pistol parts online. Today I'll be gol derned if someone didn't use my card info to buy $900 worth at two different Home Depots, one in Los Angeles and one in Aurora. I caught the bank soon enough to reverse one, but I'll have to carry the other until the claim is done. I only have two hates in life, one is bullies and the other is thieves . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What websites did you order from?

Smash their thumbs!!!
I've been jacked a few times. I always got my money back ,but dammit!
The most frustrating part is they never go after the pricks.
I had my card used to buy 2 TV's at the same WalMart 20 minutes apart, which triggered the alert. I figure they bought the 1st tv, took it to their car and came back to buy the second. So what honked me the most was that WalMart has cameras so they should easily be able to identify the scumbags that bought the tvs and go bust their a$$es but no. It isn't worth the time and effort to do so.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Geez!

same thing just havppened to me, scammer ordered $900 of NeimanMarcus crap, caught it in time. but Bank claimed it might still take 5-10 business days to correct!. . . i hate scammers

I bought from a half a dozen different sites so I can't be for sure, but if I can weasel a ship to location out of someone I'll be able to pin it down and blurt it out all over the place. The first purchase was in LA.

I have a CITI card. It allows you to generate a virtual credit card number to use for online transactions. You can set a dollar mount and an expiration date. I use it all the time when buying online.

My CC was used in Cali. after I ordered AR parts from a well know Cali. AR Parts place. Lesson learned even though I caught it in time and had to have a new CC issued to me. FTF transactions may not always be doable and they are not without risk but online ordering is becoming less and less desirable. Local may be a bit spendier but the cost of 'fixing' a CC loss can make up for any supposed 'savings'. Technology does have its negative side!

The CC companies don't care. The thief was likely on video and like I said no one cares. We had it happen once and I know exactly who did it but proving it would have been tough.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top