JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So last month I wrote about how one of my ccards was used fraudulently here: Well Crud

Well they got my other card today, and low and behold the only place that I had both my cards together was AMAZON! Not saying this is the source of my issue since the charges did not occur on Amazon and Amazon clains that the info theft was not from my account, but I read some online accounts of issues at Amazon lately involving this type of theft. These latest charges came to my bank twice as "PAYPAL NORDICLIGHT" and they declined them both.

I got snagged a while back and I also suspect is was an Amazon breach. My money was refunded so no problem there. I also use a pay as you go card to minimize my risk with online purchases.

So last month I wrote about how one of my ccards was used fraudulently here: Well Crud

Well they got my other card today, and low and behold the only place that I had both my cards together was AMAZON! Not saying this is the source of my issue since the charges did not occur on Amazon and Amazon clains that the info theft was not from my account, but I read some online accounts of issues at Amazon lately involving this type of theft. These latest charges came to my bank twice as "PAYPAL NORDICLIGHT" and they declined them both.
the three times it's happened to me was suspiciously after Macy's purchases.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top