JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sunday my son bought his first firearm a new Stoeger Cougar 8045F .45ACP from Keith's at the Collectors West show. He got a good price a great looking piece that he really enjoys.

And today He bought his first rifle a Savage Model IIIFCXP3 in a package deal from Bi Mart (one of my favorite dealers to support as they have supported Shooters for so MANY years) He also got a really good deal catchin it on sale for $329.00. not a real pretty rifle with its synthetic stock but it will be a hunter. Sadly no Acutrigger but a nice crisp one anyway.

So my boy heads back to CA and the Navy having joined his ancestors as a Gun owner.

He would have done so 7 years ago when he turned 18 but he knew that until he had a state side duty station and a place of his own it wasn't worth the PITA to own his own.

I see the economy picking up just based on his ammo purchases LOL

Oh he's been a gun nut since he was 5 when he started shooting. And he's been blaming me for any number of things from genetic's to driving habbits since he was little. He used to go to all the gun shows with me when I was a Custom Knifemaker. He used to roam the 1000 table gun shows in Portland with a walkie talkie in his pocket to keep in touch from age 5. He would leave with 2 dollars and come back with a double hand full of junk pocket knives he has swindled some poor old lady out that had been left watching her husbands table LOL.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top