JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have a friend who did this to a brand new unfired sr22. Full mag, first time, bassackwards! Broke the stinkin' mag catch spring. Had to go back to Ruger before it ever fired a round. LMAO.

Yeah us too. The wife has yet to put a round through the pistol. Sigh. I feel so bad for her. She was really looking forward to plinking with her new Mark iii. Should be back next week sometime.
For Stomper [above] - it was an accident that I could even think in words more than unintelligible grunts at that time of the morning.

The Mark Wii is scheduled back from Ruger this week. Put the mag out tool in the old range bag. If it happened once it can happen again? I hope not. Bought a couple of new mags for it and immediately filled them up. Pointy end to the front. Plan- never leave one of these mags empty going forward.

Mark iii due back tomorrow - Wed. New mags already loaded. We'll see. No phone calls from Ruger about my attempts to fix the problem. Nice bonus. LOL

I am very happy to report that the wife's Mark iii arrived back here at the ranch tonight about 1/2 hour ago. Only 8 days for Ruger to repair and get it back to us. All things considered it was not bad at all. They replaced a couple of parts, test fired it through 40 rounds and cleaned it too. Good lessons learned all the way around. For me? If I really don't know what the problem is with a new firearm, ahem, don't attempt to repair it! LOL Ruger CS rocks. They even sent me an extra mag for the one that was [mysteriously] damaged beyond repair :-o Will take it to the range this weekend and resume our plans side railed by the unfortunate fubar of last week.

Range trip was awesome. Took the Mark iii and my CZ 75B. Both [as expected] performed flawlessly. Then we left in a hurry the rains started. LOL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top