JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just saw this on ring. Looks legit cuz hoaxsters don't usually write like that & confirmed by other poeple. This is why we never answer the door for any stranger no matter what. We use the ring camera intercom only.

E597B8C2-DCD2-45DF-9987-0A0EA4FEFB0C.jpeg

A large dog in the yard who doesn't like strangers and I think even mentally ill or drugged out people choose another house.

My experience is that people who use the term "Partner" instead of "spouse", "wife" or "husband" usually indicate a gay couple. Wonder if that had something to do with the attack.

My experience is that people who use the term "Partner" instead of "spouse", "wife" or "husband" usually indicate a gay couple. Wonder if that had something to do with the attack.
Yup, had the same thought. To be clear, not saying that makes anything like this OK, and I am sure you feel the same.

P.S. I had to lookup the address/area. This is in Portland.

Yup, had the same thought. To be clear, not saying that makes anything like this OK, and I am sure you feel the same.

P.S. I had to lookup the address/area. This is in Portland.
Yea sorry on neighborhood I should have mentioned it's 34th and Steele. This is very close to Reed College. Here is a map of shooting location from the ring app.
15F19001-566C-4C95-B69C-84FF42ED6F4A.jpeg
And this person had their dog shot about 7 (ish) blocks away on Monday this week. Wonder if same person?
3FD82C89-86CF-486F-8F3B-30D4F988B655.jpeg
Dog shooting location
73F9E3D4-261E-4D20-ADF7-247C772EFAA5.jpeg

Last Edited:
It is within "normal" for crazy folk to start with shooting birds, cats, dogs, etc. and then move up to humans.

Is is possible that gangs in Portland have members that would do this to get "cred"?

It is within "normal" for crazy folk to start with shooting birds, cats, dogs, etc. and then move up to humans.

Is is possible that gangs in Portland have members that would do this to get "cred"?
Anything is possible, however such seems unlikely. IMO.

The " gang cred " thing seems more to be randoms out and about, not walking up to random folks doors hoping they open up. As my opinion only...

I have heard similar to this this fwiw so could be I dunno. That area is a bit far from normal gangland shootings near mt Scott park though. But I have no clue what those gang bangers do or where they go so who knows. There were several shootings in mt Scott park area this week (as there normally is, mt Scott park is the infamous 6 block(ish) "traffic cone" area). Red circle is almost daily shooting area at Mt Scott park. Red ballon is 25th and Steele.

2175A8B9-4FB0-4D9C-873B-2FA9C6172557.jpeg
I also wonder if it's the holidays. I witnessed a stabbing (apparent)/armed robbery (confirmed) yesterday that is described in another thread.

Last Edited:
Yea sorry on neighborhood I should have mentioned it's 34th and Steele. This is very close to Reed College. Here is a map of shooting location from the ring app.
View attachment 1334233
And this person had their dog shot about 7 (ish) blocks away on Monday this week. Wonder if same person?
View attachment 1334234
Dog shooting location
View attachment 1334235
It says the shooter was walking his own dogs, betting the rescue / comfort dog went after his. A buddy of mine had to fend off a stray that attacked his dog when they were out for a walk, caused significant damage and major vet bills. Does OR law allow you to use deadly force to protect an animal? I know what the law is in WA, but not there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top