JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If pot is going to be illegal, make nicotine and alcohol illegal too so the government can stop being hypocritical.

Better solution: legalize everything and tell the government to feck off.

If people want to use drugs or whatever so be it thier choice just dont ask for my tax dollars to get them off the crap!!!!!!!

Last Edited:
It would make more innocent people guilty of a crime, if they still smoked and bought cigarettes out state and brought into Oregon. I believe a lot people in power would like everyone to be a felon because then we would have a lot less rights .

Oregon seriously is a mix of good and evil.. The city of Portland with all its California, Chicago and East Coast transplants wants to bring on the draconian, nazi-like laws of their home states. I am big into raw milk and Weston Price movement for natural foods. Well, Oregon has made raw milk illegal, so for the longest time it was very hard for me to acquire. They started doing cow shares in Oregon, but those are also at risk of any time being shut down. In Washington, I have full access to raw milk and there are severe

If you think banning cigarettes is bad, how about banning one of the most healthy and nutritious foods on the Earth? Raw Milk. They claim that it may have germs and that it would not be safe for us. Considering, FDA approved vegetables, like Spinach, Lettuce have sickened and killed more people, the criminalizing of raw milk is senseless.

Anyhow, I voted to legalize weed to the dismay of many of my Republican neighbors. Yes, I am a registered Republican as well. However, I just don't trust big brother dictating what is good for me and what is not. Cigarettes do not impair your ability to drive a car or lead to violent outbursts of rage. Seriously, this is all about control. If people want to destroy their bodies they should have the right too . Actually, they have proven in scientific studies that high-fructose sugary beverages are probably as hazardous to your health as cigarettes. Of course, the government is seeking to ban those too, e.g. Bloomberg.

What idiot doctor would proscribe anything that was proven to be harmful to every users health????? thats just idiotic thats like proscribing a loaded musket to every person who is suicidal?!?!?!
All this crap is getting way out of control, the president orders a couple bans and now every person in america with a little power is wanting to flex it somehow, this madness needs to stop before we turn into the next north korea

Like morphine or Fentanyl? Or any other drug from a list of thousands? Both fatal drugs, yet both are acquired through doctors. Chemotherapy is pretty bad for you as well.

Firearms, drugs, cigarettes, they should all be sold in vending machines to anyone that chooses to buy them. We are free or we are not. It really is that simple. If heroin were legal tomorrow, I don't know ANYBODY that would rush out to become a junkie. Just as if select-fire M-60's were suddenly available(for less than $60,000 and all of your private information) I don't know a single soul that would buy one to gun down innocent people. Folks moving away from God and Country and toward the "protection" afforded by our enemies in sheep's clothing. My kids won't be junkies or murderers because they were raised with decency and principle. Not because the government said they couldn't. Kip.

It's just that simple. If you don't like cigarettes, don't buy them....duh.......but if I choose to....get off my back. I'm pretty lost I admit it. Let me see if I understand...they don't want me to have a gun, but women are now okay in the foxhole....I need a prescription to buy smokes. ( as if any doctor would write one ) No problem...I live in Washington...when I get cancer I'll just smoke marijuana and since I don't wish to have relations with a female infantrywoman...I'll just go the gay route and marry a man. If the cops go door to door to collect up all the guns we will all be safe so long as they are all Wash. Co. cops.

I wish I was still just a dumb, ignorant kid from the sticks. I was a lot less confused and a lot happier. My dad died knowing the truth. The whole world is upside down and backwards

Where in the heck would one come up with the outrageous amount of a $6,250 fine?

Have the representatives ever read the 8th Amendment?

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Two beautiful states.. but with two very annoying cities..

But how did it get that way? I've been here 43 of my 44 years and don't remember either Seattle or Portland rating at 10++ on the Sillymeter until recently? We've always been liberal here but it was a bearable form of liberalism. Its like overnight both turned into Ubernanniestates!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top