JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dan (OFADAN) and I have been discussing the details of an advertising agreement for the last couple of weeks and we've come to a mutually beneficial agreement. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce you guys to our first advertiser: Oregon Firearms Academy and their gear website, <broken link removed>.

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard of them, but if not, head over to their websites and check them out. I, for one, have heard nothing but great things.

Thanks again for your support Dan and the rest of the OFA team!

On behalf of the entire OFA team; thanks Joey for the warm reception and opportunty to particpate in this awesome forum.

s ribs...it will be an honor to train together at OFA. Give me a shout sometime off line or give me a call at the office!

Thanks for the warm reception! We would certainly entertain a NWFA only course. We do it all the time for the goverment and have for other private parties, groups and businesses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top