JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To moderators :

Hi,

This morning one of your advertisers had spyware in its flash adverting.
ZBOT.ed was found on your site a 6:54am PAC.

I found issues last time your site went down but your reporting system is slow to get
a hold of anyone. Hopefully this is not the beginning of the site going down again.

SW

I have said this before reporting issues is difficult and even finding moderators is as well.
Can there be a better way to contact the staff ?

The contact us link at the bottom of the page emails the site owner or you can PM Joe Link. People were complaining about a delay in getting emailed thread updates and pm notifications. Not sure if that is impacted.

The contact us link at the bottom of the page emails the site owner or you can PM Joe Link. People were complaining about a delay in getting emailed thread updates and pm notifications. Not sure if that is impacted.

I've tried that on a couple other issues and never received a response. Site seems on auto-pilot.

Don't mean to complain but I agree that it is hard to get a hold of people in charge here.

Still having issues with e-mails arriving days late, and somehow another members comments have posted as mine. I checked the back log of comments and found a large amount of these on my account. Contacted Joe last week but haven't received a reply. Its still not firing on all eight yet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top