JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So...

This is kind of weird. I just swapped my M&P, which had been my IPSC gun, for a CZ P09.

I have an IPSC match on Saturday. But the extra mags and holster for the P09 won't arrive by then.

I have a P226 with 3 magazines and a CZ P01 with 5 magazines.

If I can get either a 4th magazine for the Sig, or a holster for the CZ, I'm good to go. But I'd need to pick it up before Saturday (I live in Salem).

Any ideas?
Thanks!

I would think the sig mag would be easier to acquire. I am pretty sure Gunrunner in Junction City had some yesterday when I was in there. Most gun stores should carry. Good luck

It's a ways to go, but Keith's in Gresham would probably have your holster. Try calling them if you are desperate enough to drive that far.

Thanks, and I don't want to start a fight here... but I'd rather sit out the match than deal with their concept of customer service...

Thanks, and I don't want to start a fight here... but I'd rather sit out the match than deal with their concept of customer service...
You may want to checkout the Blackhawk Omnivore.
I use the same holster for the G23/G20/G34/P229/P09/P10c/Shadow-2

Thank you, that's very kind of you, BUT I just bought a hideous, cheap, airsoft holster that will likely get through the match.

Then I'm going to bury it.

yeah I bought a Blue label glock from Keith's and they where rude everyone there was will not go there and don't recommend anyone else goes there till they get a attitude check... I called 2 times in a day to ensure they had a 19mos and wanted them to have hands on when cos I'm driving from Medford once I arrived there they proceeded to give me bubblegum for calling 2 times... will not do business with them.

I went to Keiths yesterday it is the only place I could find a cz p10c but I waited 30 no one talked or even acknowledged that I was there. So I left and went to Nw armory and got a m&p lol. There SIG's are the cheapest in the Portland area but 2 of the 3 I got there had issues with there sights being off so I think they get B stock stuff that's why it's so cheap.

That is odd you had a bad experience at Keiths. I went in, caught Maria's attention, asked if she had a P10c, she said yes, I said yes, and was out the door 20 minutes later.

So...

This is kind of weird. I just swapped my M&P, which had been my IPSC gun, for a CZ P09.

I have an IPSC match on Saturday. But the extra mags and holster for the P09 won't arrive by then.

I have a P226 with 3 magazines and a CZ P01 with 5 magazines.

If I can get either a 4th magazine for the Sig, or a holster for the CZ, I'm good to go. But I'd need to pick it up before Saturday (I live in Salem).

Any ideas?
Thanks!

If you're really in a bind, I can offer up my p-09 holster (OWB), and a few mags...it's my Speed Steel pistol, so the gear should work for you.
I'm in the Wilsonville area...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.