JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey pallies. So, I'm packing up for some very wacky adventures in the coming days. One venue requires (teehee) very deep concealment. The hotel suite, well, none. As such I'm packing my old, rock solid reliable, Keltec P32 and the Model 29. My wife will be carrying something; likely a Beretta mouse-gun or a full-sized Walther. It crossed my mind to pack the Serbu Super Shorty AOW, but it did not fit in the case. So pretty much this, from a pic taken earlier:

mouseandcannon.jpg

How about you? :s0112:

If you consider me wearing a Glock 19 in a shoulder holster my annual motorcycle trip to Montana as wacky, then I'm your huckleberry. :D

As a LEO, I carried a Smith and Wesson, Per 29, .44 Magnum, with the 6-1/2" Barrel, for a number of years in a Hoyt Front Break Holster. My BUG was another Smith and Wesson but in .357 Magnum. It was a Model 19-3 with the 2-1/2" Barrel, in a Bianchi Agent 9R. It placed the piece VERY close to my Arm Pit, with a snap of my Thumb the Gun would be in my Left Hand. A very handy arrangement!

Hey pallies. So, I'm packing up for some very wacky adventures in the coming days. One venue requires (teehee) very deep concealment. The hotel suite, well, none. As such I'm packing my old, rock solid reliable, Keltec P32 and the Model 29. My wife will be carrying something; likely a Beretta mouse-gun or a full-sized Walther. It crossed my mind to pack the Serbu Super Shorty AOW, but it did not fit in the case. So pretty much this, from a pic taken earlier:

View attachment 608444

How about you? :s0112:
Haha, subtle! :D

Well, this weekend I was playing a show with my band, strapped, and we got 1.04 inches of rain in 10 minutes.

Took me two days to get everything dry except my gun. Wiped it dry when I finally got home.

Weirdest load out...
Hm...
Maybe a slicked up Uberti copy of a Colt 1860 Army in a cross draw "slim Jim" holster...while out and about on a friends spread in Montana...
Was teased a bit...till I shot it...then...I was suddenly I was just like Josey Wales...only different...:D
Andy

I grabbed this before we left for Mexico and I've only had it since we've been here but...

"Man bags" are gaining traction and to be honest, not having a bunch of stuff in my pocket is nice. Easier to EDC a little more than what I remember to grab.

I always used to carry around a 5.11 Rush24 bag so this is a welcome size reduction.

Velcro lined pocket (5.11 PUSH 6L) with a 5.11 universal holster holds anything I want inside nice and secure. I have waiting for me at home my Kimber micro 9 which on test runs at home before leaving, never knew it was in the satchel. I think if clever enough, you could get a full size 1911 in here and nobody would be the wiser.

I did get the bouncer pissed the night before last because I have a few pockets and he wanted to look in every one for contraband of which there was none. Gave up and patted me down and pushed me through.

54100252-B455-4C6F-BC1F-15E2C19A7F82.jpeg B9ABDD24-E341-43DE-9E0B-EDCF4BBEB918.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top