JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Middle of August with temps near 100 degrees forecast for Sunday, and when I got off work and drove home, I saw the icy road warning symbol flash on my dash. WTF??

IMG_20200814_062800082.jpg

Middle of August with temps near 100 degrees forecast for Sunday, and when I got off work and drove home, I saw the icy road warning symbol flash on my dash. WTF??

View attachment 735549
Damn, that summer went by fast :D
One of my car's has a notification for possible ice. Last fall first time it went off I had not heard it so long startled me. Driving home, stupid bell starts going off. I am searching the panel thinking something wrong, thinking what the hell now, when I see that :confused::confused:

Mine dings at 37* and shows a snowflake - so I look around for the Antifa. :D

Yesterday morning it go down to 48* as a low before dawn. This is IMO a good thing as it kept it cooler during the day here on the mountain; it did not get above 80* - just right for getting work done outside. Also makes it easier to sleep at night.

Supposed to get up to 100* tomorrow and Sunday here, but it is usually about 10* cooler up here on the mountain so tolerable, and once the sun goes down it cools right off about 20*.

Yep...its gettin' onto Fall....
We have had cooler temperatures as of late in the morning....
Actually this August has also been fairly cool.

Makes me think of next month and the opening season for grouse...:D
Andy

Deleted response because a comment upthread that set up my punchline was removed.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top