Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wedding ring or engagement ring

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by glockfan, Feb 9, 2010.

1. glockfan

glockfan North of Cottage Grove Member

I took out the center stone to fund the ring for my current wife. The ring for sale was for a former fiance who returned it to me after we broke up. I couldn't very well give it to my current wife, so that's why I parted it out. My former fiance and I decided that we wouldn't do a separate engagement and wedding ring so we chose one with a much thicker band to compensate.

Ring has sixteen diamonds at .53 carat weight total. Band is 14K gold.

I bought it at the Shane Company in Portland in the early 90s and still have the paperwork and appraisal for it. It was appraised at $975. I'm asking $450 OBO. I've been hanging onto it all these years figuring I'd get around to selling it eventually.

Please email with questions. Local cash sales only, I won't take a chance on shipping it anywhere. I live in the Eugene area.

The only thing I'm really looking for trade wise would be another Glock, specifically a 19, 26, 34, 17L, 30, or 36.

EDIT: Price change to $400 OBO.

IMG_1902.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. glockfan

Bump, price change to $350 OBO. Trade for any Glock. Would consider a .45 (any brand) too. Maybe a couple 10/22s too. Would take an iPod Touch or 2G/3G iPhone also.

3. Jerry

Jerry Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

What size is the ring?

4. glockfan

Email sent to Jerry. Unsure of size but any jeweler could easily size it to your need.

5. glockfan

Bump back to the top, $325 OBO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.