JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Having a "Shotgun Wedding?" Save some scratch for the fireworks with this breathtaking white Alfred Angelo wedding gown. The label size is 24, with room to let out if needed. The dress is 4 layers, and the bottom layer is loosely stitched up, but can be easily undone. Other than that, it is not altered from its original length. There aren't any tears, snags, or stains. There are a few beads missing from when it was professionally hand-cleaned at the dry cleaners. I did look it over, and it's perfectly clean. The bolero is hand made and the sleeves are long, it would be difficult to alter because of the embroidery and beading. I would love to show you the dress, and if you needed to try it on you could.

Price drop to $100! Incredible price for a dress of this quality!

Serious inquiries only, please!

Better pics can be sent if you reply with an email address, and you are welcome to come see it with your own eyes and try it on. I am in St. Helens, 25 miles NW of Portland. FTF cash only.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top