JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I work with alot of youth who are "sex offenders". One of them is twelve and he got the label because he slapped a girl's butt at school.

Round up the crew, let's git 'im.

I work with alot of youth who are "sex offenders". One of them is twelve and he got the label because he slapped a girl's butt at school.

Round up the crew, let's git 'im.

That's the problem, too many "offenders" shouldn't be registered as such, as it just takes away from the effectiveness of those who should be on the list and can screw up the life of someone who didn't do anything to deserve to be lumped in with rapists and child molesters

That's the problem, too many "offenders" shouldn't be registered as such, as it just takes away from the effectiveness of those who should be on the list and can screw up the life of someone who didn't do anything to deserve to be lumped in with rapists and child molesters

Agreed, how many guys here turned 18 before their girlfriend at the tail end of high school?

Need to switch that thing over to predator list, then...off to find an open minded taxidermist!

*** edit, heh, post # 404, noone will find it :( ***

This thread reminds me of one of my all time favorite laws, Section 776.032 (3) in the Florida Statutes. Basically, you are immune from criminal or civil action if deadly force is justified. If the bad guy tries to sue you after you shot him justifiably, then the court can award you all court costs brought about by that lawsuit. So, this law keeps bad guys from suing you if they deserved to be shot. You can't even be arrested if the shooting was justifiable.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top