JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes. i Have noticed it as well. Being in the IT industry, i have seen this behavior before. The advertisers on sites like this usually are the ones that are causing it, and for a number of reasons I'm sure, one of which is the gun grabbers i have no doubt.

The fastest and easiest way to infect as many sites and people as possible is to compromise the advertisers of a particular industry.

I

Actually, No. i think you were right on, and that's what i was trying to get at in my blubbering.

Yes, i think/know that it is a targeted attack against guns and gun sites. I think its coming from all over and particularly the gov. I was trying to get at that is really not that hard to do, and its even easier as most of these types of sites use the same or similar advertisers, so you comprise the advertisers sites/servers and you can compromise many gun/prep/survival sites in one or to hits....

I

Greatness. I really wished I would have stayed with computer programming and networking in college. I unfortunately got fed up with a couple of the staffers that were incompetent and decided it wasn't for me. Now I dabble and really wish it was what I was doing for a living.

I use Mozilla Firefox in stead of Internet Explorer as my browser and this morning Firefox displayed a warning message that NWFA was:

"Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission."

Is it an anti-gun conspiracy or is our site really infected???

Is it an anti-gun conspiracy or is our site really infected???

Don't forget that there is a such thing as a false positive. It's probable that a bunch of people on google are reporting our site because they are obama voters.

I always take my antiviral software's advice with a grain of salt. This should put your mind to ease if you don't believe me. http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/www.northwestfirearms.com

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top