JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You "shopping list for criminals" people really crack me up.

It's interesting that you have such disdain for this concept. Criminals have been using obituaries to plan robberies while folks were at funerals. And probably other published information that gives them intelligence on either when people are absent from the dwelling or that high value items are held there. Why wouldn't someone who is looking to steal firearms use a list of people who actually own those items? Even if they don't have an address, it isn't hard to find that out once you have a name and city. And the ones that actually think through a plan are the ones you really have to worry about, as they tend to be more successful.

elsie

I can tell by the car you drive and where you live that you probably have something worth stealing. I don't need to know exactly what it is. I know you have something of value already. It's just a matter of how easy it will be to get it.

Now I know you have a gun and you probably have more guns. I also know you've gone out and acquired the required permit to carry that gun. You've already shown yourself to be ahead of the curve in protecting yourself and what's your. I must assume that you might be one of the ones that trains with that gun too and probably taught your wife to use your guns as well because it's safer for me to assume I'm going to be met with armed resistance than to assume I'm not.

We're all targets out there. Showing you're an easy target is more likely to get you targeted that showing that you're hardened. Sure. People attempt banks occasionally but not nearly as often as convenience stores. Just because I have a permit doesn't mean I have $100,000 worth of stuff or even 1 gun. It just means I have a permit to carry one concealed if I do. ;)

That's why I giggle and roll my eyes. It doesn't give them any more information than they already have. I'm more pissed that someone can get my daughter's license plate number and take it to the DMV to get her address. Someone who's going to do so probably already followed her home though.

How safe are you really? The bad guy wants to stay safe too. ANd both he and I are the only ones really responsible your our own safety.

Just because I have a permit doesn't mean I have $100,000 worth of stuff or even 1 gun.

Actually, I believe in New York, it does mean you own a gun. I believe that you get the permit to buy the pistol. The fact is snew, that while they may or may not use it, this is no more or less acceptable than someone getting your daughter's address from the DMV. I do not want the government giving away any of my information.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top