JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
I have a 1970's era V-22A that is missing a turret cap. Do you have an old broken scope or a cap rolling around in a drawer? I'd love to get this coved instead of the electricians tape I'm currently using! LOL

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The caps are small, square shouldered and made of black plastic with the following dimensions (as best as I can read a dial caliper):
O.D. = 0.840
I.D. = 0.700
Height = 0.225

Thanks!

BTW, the earlier "non-A" model of the V-22 had teardrop shape turret housings and dome shaped covers. There is a guy on Rimfire Central that is looking for some of these, if you have them let me know and I'll pass along the intel!

Last Edited:
Great photos, helps to identify what you need. I am parting out an old weaver steel scope in 2-7x32 but it has metal caps. Good luck with your search.

Well after years of looking a fellow on RimfireCentral suggested I try:

vintagegunscopes.com/parts

And guess what I found on the first page! Yep what I was looking for. Pricey but available. It's a great resource for many old parts, check it out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.