JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've seen these Weaver scope mounts for the SKS made by NC Star.. they replace the dust cover. J&G sales has one for $49 that includes a 4x30 scope.

I have a 1967 Norinco Arsenal /26\ and I don't want to drill holes in the receiver, I thought this NC Star rig might be a nice option.

Does anyone have any experience w/ this type of scope mount for the SKS? I understand there may be some fitting involved.. Is that something I could do with a power drill and a grinding bit?

I just want it for plinking, nothing else.

i will put it plain and simple my friend; the only true and correct way to mount a scope on a sks is to use the "scout scopes" setup the old millet very similar (now disc.) was good but complete removal of the mount to get to gas tube for cleaning was in order. check out survivors sks boards on the web, and you will soon learn..

Man that is disappointing.. Do the dust cover scope mounts move too much, or..?

I don't want to take the rear sight off the rifle, it destroys the look. I'm not sure I want a scope w/ 11" of eye relief either. Which is fine by me, this is just a plinking rifle.

Thanks for the quick response, I guess I'll stick to irons.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top