JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
ROCK CREEK/185TH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
weatherby xxII. 22 LR 15 round tube feed. stock is perfect. P.M. me with questions and add your phone number. these do not come up for sale that often. made in japan. one of only 3,000 made with tube fed system. so no $90.00 magazines to buy.

DSCF2707.JPG DSCF2708.JPG DSCF2709.JPG DSCF2710.JPG DSCF2711.JPG DSCF2712.JPG DSCF2713.JPG DSCF2714.JPG DSCF2715.JPG DSCF2716.JPG DSCF2717.JPG DSCF2718.JPG DSCF2719.JPG DSCF2720.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh man - you're making me nostalgic! - I have the same rifle at my parent's house on the other side of the country... haven't shot it in 25 years, but I could never forget the shape & lines of that stock!
Be well and GLWS,

I was eight different kinds of excited when I saw this thread title! My personal Holy Grail of rimfires is the newer ('84-'88) Weatherby xxII made from the model 64 Annie. This one however is a great rifle, and should sell quick. Unfortunately, not what I had hoped for. Thanks for the adrenaline rush though! Now I won't need that second cup of coffee!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top