JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Brand New Out of the Box - Never Been Fired...(by me)

Weatherby Vanguard Varminter 22-250 with Bull Barrel and 4-16x44 scope with 3" sunshade and rings & mount. I have the book, and target that came from the factory. (box got tossed).

I have not put any rounds through this, and the scope has been bore sighted, but needs to have its legs walked at the range. It has a tan synthetic stock with black web spatter. Nice looking rifle.

I am looking to fund an AR build, but I might be willing to trade for something else. Let me know.

Weatherby Varminter - $699
<broken link removed>

Tru-Glo Rifle Scope - $160
55gr bullet drop compensating turret, 3" Sun Shade and Threaded on Dust Caps

Scope Mounts and Rings - $45

Bipod - tossing it in for nothing

Total Price - $904 (retail)

NEW ASKING PRICE $600

(What look like spots on the scope.. are NOT really there, I think I had raindrops on the camera lense... :eek:)

Weatherby22-250_1.jpg

Weatherby22-250_3.jpg

Weatherby22-250_4.jpg

Weatherby22-250_9.jpg

I've been asked quite a few times now what I would trade for. I do not have a brand preference, or even a caliber preference. I would like a carry piece so something like a .40 or a nice 9mm would be alright. If you think what you have is worth a trade, please pm me. Offers are good.

Will I trade this rifle for a $150 .22 pistol??? No. (dont laugh.. it was offered):cool:

That is a nice looking rifle and exactly what i'm looking for and i'm sure i have a nice Glock that we could trade,:) but i don't know how it works to trade across state lines, i'm sure it's a pain in the u know what.:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.