JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Wby Vanguard Sub MOA .223 Remington. This rifle has a tan with black spider web Bell and Carlson aluminum bedding block stock. Trigger has been stoned and adjust to a nice crisp 3 lbs. with zero creep these triggers often suffer from. Rifle is otherwise all stock with a 22 inch barrel.

For full disclosure, this rifle got a neck sized case stuck in it and the barrel had to be set back and rechambered. It was rechambered with an improved reamer so you can now easily reach the lands if reloading to within the lands is important to you. Accuracy improved and this rifle will consistently shoot 3/4 inch groups with all the reloads I ever tried and will often do better. This rifle has about 1,500 rounds down it, and since I started using .20 caliber rifles hunting sage rats has not seen much action in years.

Rifle will include Warne bases and medium rings as seen on the rifle. Scope not included but I do have a couple available if interested. Can also include some bullets, brass, primers and some powder to get you started shooting if needed.

Will deliver to your FFL of choice within a 150 mile radius of Salem, OR. FFL fees are on you since the gas is on me.

Wby 223.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.