JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Weatherby
Caliber
270 Winchester
City
Shoreline
State
Washington
Zip Code
I want to sell or Trade my Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 rifle chambered in 270 Win. It includes a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40, scope rings, and sling. The gun is pristine with less than 200 rounds shot through it. It is a tack driver, SUB-MOA. I took a deer with it in Eastern WA at 110 yards, dropping the deer instantly. I also have RCBS 270 reloading dies and a couple hundred pieces of 270 brass and some 270 bullets. I'll include them in the package. I'm asking $400 but would really like to trade for a similarly configured rifle in 308 WIN; Ruger American, Savage, etc. I downsized my reloading to 3 calibers; 9mm, 45 ACP, and 308. Since I have a CA FN/FLA rifle, 308 is my rifle caliber of choice.

weatherby vanguard 270.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I want to sell or Trade my Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 rifle chambered in 270 Win. It includes a Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40, scope rings, and sling. The gun is pristine with less than 200 rounds shot through it. It is a tack driver, SUB-MOA. I took a deer with it in Eastern WA at 110 yards, dropping the deer instantly. I also have RCBS 270 reloading dies and a couple hundred pieces of 270 brass and some 270 bullets. I'll include them in the package. I'm asking $400 but would really like to trade for a similarly configured rifle in 308 WIN; Ruger American, Savage, etc. I downsized my reloading to 3 calibers; 9mm, 45 ACP, and 308. Since I have a CA FN/FLA rifle, 308 is my rifle caliber of choice.

View attachment 679201
Interested! Where is a good place to meet at.

Well that's the rub right now. I'm a bit older and need to be careful where I go. Were you interested in buying my gun or do you have a 308 to trade. Let's talk via phone tomorrow. I'll email you my phone number.
I use to have a 308win. I sold it to my buddy about a year ago. It was a Ruger American. Yah don't blame you going anywhere with the virus out. I'm older to. 48 years old! I smoked cigarettes for over 20 years. I quit over 8 years ago. I been limiting myself going anywhere also.

I would be happy to sell you my Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 chambered in 270 WIN for $400.00. Do you want the brass, bullets, and reloading dies as well? We can figure out how to meet up. I won't accept any other offers, I'll set it aside for you if we can do a virtual hand-shake to seal the deal. Let me know. Looks like you are in Gig Harbor? Would you take the Tacoma Narrows Bridge to get to the I-5 corridor? feel free to call me at 206-607-7992.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.