JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
although BiMart sales Weatherby Vanguards, they were not available to BiMart in this Caliber at that price... I've checked, numerous people have told me Bimart has them, well yes they have the Vanguard, NO they do not have it available in the .223.

cheapest place was Cabela's online, and it was $399 + shipping, FFL, Backgound etc. so that brings it to what $470?

Moving on:
clean gun with a 4-16X40 CenterPoint illuminated reticle scope with adjustable parallax, and target turrets. green and red. (new battery today)

it is the 24" barrel in .223.

$470 OBO PM your offers price it would be to your door online, + you get a scope

$400 w/o scope.
Trades Considered.
WILLING TO ADD CASH FOR THE RIGHT TRADE.
1911's.

xd9 tactical
xd45 tactical

Mark II and III Ruger pistols with Cash other 22 pistols considered.

10-22's and cash (well worn is preferred)

Benelli Nova Tactical and some cash

cash and cash.

dual sport XR600?

Datsun 240z , 260z , 280z?

4X6 Enclosed trailer?

don't see it listed, but want to trade it? PM me.

IMG_3590.jpg
IMG_3591.jpg
IMG_3592.jpg
IMG_3593.jpg

20 rounds of ammo will be available as well... unless it gets shot.

all PM's replied.

one asked if it was a blind mag, no, it has the button by the trigger surround. a pic shows it open.

Hunting season is here!

clean gun with a 4-16X40 CenterPoint illuminated reticle scope with adjustable parallax, and target turrets. green and red. (new battery today)

it is the 24" barrel in .223.

$550 OBO PM your offers

$500 w/o scope. Cheapish scope, but I actually like it.

Trades Considered.

1911's.

Other Rifles in many different calibers considered as well.

Mark II and III Ruger pistols with Cash other 22 pistols considered.

10-22's and cash (well worn is preferred)

shotguns and cash

cash and cash.

dual sport XR600?

4X6 Enclosed trailer?
don't see it listed, but want to trade it? PM me.

IMG_3589.jpg
IMG_3590.jpg
IMG_3591.jpg
IMG_3592.jpg
IMG_3593.jpg

PM sent

$470 OBO PM your offers price it would be to your door online, + you get a scope

$400 w/o scope.

That's a good buy Codeman. Even if Bi-Mart had one, it would be $390 OTD without a scope and I always put a premium on FTF. :s0155:

As I mentioned earlier, I have that scope and I really like it.

And don't forget, IIRC that rifle is legal in Oregon for deer. It would be great for a smaller person or a gal for that reason alone. It isn't intimidating in either kick or noise, and yet they are very flat shooting and perfectly adequate. It's also a heck of a varminter.

Someone should grab that. :s0155:

No offense meant, and I don't know. However, it's a Weatherby, and I'm willing to bet they knew which twist rate was best for that gun. :s0155:
im sure glad to know that they knew what was best for the gun . i just wanted to know because of what wieght of bullet would be best for the gun
thanks anyway gunner and thank you cody

deal is pending... a guy that lowballed me made a ridiculous offer, so if he is still ok with it after he sleep on it it may be traded tomorrow to him.... I will PM if it changes... available until I post the SPF.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.