JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very Nice almost New Weatherby Mark V ,30-378.
Less than 2 boxes of ammo down the pipe,so the barrel is broke in.
some of the features are:
* Blue receiver
* Black Monte carlo, matte gel coat gray spiderweb pistol grip stock
* Stainless steel #3 contour fluted barrel
* Rifling:1-10
* Drilled and tapped
* 28" barrel ,includes 2" factory accubrake
* ajustable trigger
* Fluted & ported bolt

(NOT) included in the pictures are the bi-pod, stock shell holder,sling and soft case.
I would rate the condition of this rifle at 98% .

MSRP is $2700

Was $1875 , NOW $1150

FTF in Gresham, must have current ODL or cwp .

thanx for stoping by. I have a VERY cool sig sauer Mosquito too

hh60025_zps10df40e9.jpg hh60030_zpsc4b622a0.jpg hh60028_zpsa2a38c95.jpg hh60027_zps50aac23a.jpg hh60026_zps26295028.jpg

Bet she is a soft shooter as well. I have the big brother to this and I was very surprised at the recoil.
Good luck on your sale.

New price. and if you are interested and we set a day and time atleast have the balls to show up or call. the flakes on this site are getting out of hand.

NO I don't have ammo to go with the rifle if you could actualy READ effing the add.
and the same goes for brass and dies..
READ the effing add.
Do you see brass ,dies or ammo in the pics.. DUH no .....Then stop asking.

the pic's were taken before the rifle was cleaned to show worse case senerio for safe queen snobs.
And NO everything is NOT rusted ...or has been reblued..
Holly crap..the questions and comments just keep getting more stupid by the minute

I do have some 338 brass but not weatherby, 1 bag of brand new winchester 338 mag 50 count, 48 count once fired polished, I also have some 338 bullets. Nosler partition spritzer 338 210 gr .15 count, Noszler accubond spritzer 225 gr 35 count. and some handloads. rcbs 338 win mag dies.
Sorry Just SOLD.

44mag2ndamend,
Sorry you feel that way,Tough armchair gun guy ,

I always have an attitude of grattitude until I'm Forced to deffend my self like most owners.
Sounds like you might have had a bad day, or having Issues at home with the wife, girlfriend, boyfriend or all three.I don't care
Maybe it's SUCKING you dont have cash for a reasonable offer.
I wish the best for you.
I could have sold it a long time ago to low ballers like your self that get upset when we wont take your silly offers.
But in your deffence you can still have it for $300 if it makes you NOT THREAD CRAP everyones adds.:s0155:

PS :Stop wearing your MOM's underwear....sounds like there getting up in a bunch

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.