JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Weatherby Accumark in 30-378 Wby Mag. This gun has been used, but not abused. The bluing on the floorplate and trigger guard show some wear and the is a nick in the recoil pad. The action is smooth and the bore is bright and shinny. The rifle comes with one box of factory 180 grain x bullets, 18 rounds of 3 different reloads, 102 pieces of brass and a set of RCBS dies.

Overall a very nice solid gun, but I just dont shoot it as much as I would like to. There is a couple hundred dollars worth of extras between the brass, ammo and dies. I know that the gun was over $1650 new plus tax, but I would like $1400 OBO for the entire package. I apologize in advance for the poor pics but my camera is broke, so I only have my camera phone for now. Let me know if you have any questions or if you would like anymore pictures.

I will entertain trade offers for other guns or a 4x4 Toyota, plus I can add cash on my end if need be. I would also be able to travel up to a couple hours for the right trade.