JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have several guns for sale or trade. I am located in Graham, WA and will provide pictures of specific guns if you email me at [email protected]

Weatherby Vanguard – 257 Weatherby Mag with a synthetic/blue finish. The rifle is brand new in the box and comes with all the paperwork. This also comes with 1 box of factory ammo, 5 boxes of handloads and about 60 pieces of loose brass. This retails for $399 plus tax at both Cabelas and Sportsmans and this whole package would cost at least $800 . ******TRADED******

Marlin Model 336 RC– 30/30 lever action with a wood/blue finish. This is missing the butt plate, but has a slip on recoil pad that covers that up. The wood is intact but does have some blemishes and the bluing is very light. This is a G code gun, which means it was made in 1950. Overall a decent rifle that is a good hunting candidate or restoration project for your collection. Sell for $250 OBO or trade.

Marlin Model 883 - 22 win mag bolt action / tube feed with a wood/blue finish. This has a Bushnell 3-9x40 scope mounted on it and the gun is great shape overall. Sell for $250 OBO or trade.

Marlin 917VT - 17HMR right handed bolt action rifle that is new with the box and all the paperwork. The rifle has never been fired, but was removed from the box and is in the safe. This come with 2 clips, a 4 shot and a 7 shot. The gun also has a heavy blued bull barrel and a cinnamon thumbhole stock. I am asking $350 or trade.

Mossberg 535 shotgun - 12 gauge that has a Mossy Oak break up camo finish. This gun will shoot upto 3-1/2" shells and comes with 2 barrels. The first barrel is a 22" turkey barrel with an extended XX-full choke. The second barrel is a 24" fully rifled barrel with iron sights. I have harvested quite a few blacktails with my other rifled shotgun and these guns are best brush gun next to a 30-30 for Western WA. The turkey barrel only had about 10 rounds (in 1 season) through it before my girlfriend decided she wasnt going to use it for turkey hunting and she needed a Benelli instead. The rifled barrel has never been fired. I would like to get $350 for the setup.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.