JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Normally I get away with picking up trash with work gloves and hitting the purell. Today I got a nasty cut because I didn't think ahead.
I was picking up a second bag of everyone else's trash when I got cut. I was 100yrds from my first aid kit. I had a band aid in my wallet. While getting my first aid kit out of my gear box I came across the work gloves I keep in a zip lock bag just for picking up trash. Nice! At least they didn't get blood on them:) Do yourself a favor and don't get in too big of a hurry that you don't protect yourself before doing the right thing by picking up someone else's trash! I cleaned my cut up properly when I got home. No ones fault but my own.

cut.jpg

Yeah 100 yrds is always what it is. I just taped up and finished what I was doing. There was no screaming and running. Try not to miss the point:s0155:.
100 yards really isnt that far.
By the time you got into your wallet and got the bandaid out, you could have been at your first aid kit

Looked way worse than it is. Only about a half inch long! When I realized I got cut I stopped to take a picture, knowing I was going to start a thread here to remind everyone that it can happen to you too, and taped it off. I love the "Costanza wallet" pic response on here! (where does that even come from:s0131:?) I spent all of my $ on Diesel and ammo so I had plenty of room for my one band aid in my wallet:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top