JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not related..but if you want to read an interesting book "GLOCK-The rise of America's Gun" by Paul M. Barrett. Really enjoyable read.

I heard that this book was good but I have not read it yet.

Thanks for the reminder!

Cate

I LOVE, love and love Glock pistols! My first firearm was a Glock back in the late 90's.

I love other styles in handguns even if I don't own, shoot or carry handguns any longer. I absolutely ADORE and owned specific single action revolvers mainly RUGER, specific double action revolvers mainly Smith and Wesson and my late husband's one famous d/a revolver in a Dan Wesson - pretty handgun in a 357Magnum, and two former S&W semi automatic pistols that WORKED for ME after learning how to use one badly messed up - broken arm, messed up nerve endings and extremely weak hand and fingers all over again.

(I still shoot some rifles though.)

I don't have Netflix, cable or a sat. dish but I would watch this movie IF it came on You Tube or any other online deal for free. I would watch the entire thing to see how ANY side presented their views - true or FALSE.

OP, thanks for the heads up on this movie.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top