JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If judging the light by the lumens the prices seem a little backwards. I am looking at weapon lights, a surefire millennium M961_45L_large_23458.png
for $420 thats 225 lumens, which i own, or get this one
41%2B5gwjB2sL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
and spend $70 for one thats 700 lumens. How is the one over 3 times as bright but 1/5 the cost??

While I agree with the above don't buy THAT Surefire. It is a battery eater and still uses a standard bulb. LED is the ONLY way to go now. I know, I have 1 of that light and 2 with Turbo heads. My G2Xp puts out way more light with one less battery and 8x the run time.

If you really want that style light I have one with the turbo head and no wire for sale for $175 shipped.

While I agree with the above don't buy THAT Surefire. It is a battery eater and still uses a standard bulb. LED is the ONLY way to go now. I know, I have 1 of that light and 2 with Turbo heads. My G2Xp puts out way more light with one less battery and 8x the run time.

You just listed a few reasons why I LOVE my rechargeable strion LED :cool:

160 lumens, good battery life, and when the batteries finally die I dont have to make a special trip to buy expensive batteries.

I agree that Surefire are pretty spendy. But like mentioned above they are very rugged and reliable. I have 5 surefires on 5 different guns. I have only paid $60.00 for one off of a military guys rifle to $150.00 brand new unopened from military guys on Craigslist. I paid $140.00 from a guy off of Calguns.net and he was in Pennsylvania. If you shop around you can find surefire for a fraction of the list price. You can replace the incandesant bulb with a brighter LED. You can even get a LED that strobes. If you are on the receiving end of that strobe in a dark room it is very disorienting.

glad to hear the opinions, agreed about shopping around, I bought the surefire millennium w/ pressure switch for pretty cheap. I would love to have the LED but the upgrades are expensive (LED Surefire km4 $299).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top