JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
wealth.jpg

Interesting to see how it is broken out by age groups. The older age groups feel you need more to be "wealthy". It is about perspective, a major part of which is experience. The older you get maybe the more realistic you are? Or maybe it is partly due to with people having more wealth as they age so they keep moving the goal posts?

I've been poor - first ten years of my life I struggled to get above making $10K per year and to get a steady job. It wasn't until I enlisted in the military that I was able to do that, and even then it was just barely and was towards the end of my enlistment. Then I was a starving college student for 4 years and getting $464 per school month, came out of college with $10K student loan debt and no job/income.

But from there I moved on, and my net worth has greatly increased in the past ten years - mostly due to good investments.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top