JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yuge Update!

Went to bed shortly after posting. I'd sent an email:

"Hello,

Didn't see the "Added 08/10/2020..." on the site before joining and ordering.

Are there any exceptions to your shipping/sales policy? If so let me know if there's anything I can do.

Forty year wheelgunner and NRA member I never thought I'd be considered unsafe to buy ammunition.

Regards,"

This morning got a response. Not going to cutnpaste as it's actually not a spam but a real response. In short it's a greeting and "nothing personal", followed by a salty and accurate assessment of the situation in Portland. :D Followed by a request for me to verify I'm an NRA member, and if I do they'll take my order.

Happy again.

What a time to be alive, eh?

I had to react with a "WoW" to both posts.
Curious.

So in cases where mass civil unrest exists you can't defend your life or family??
How is it a company who refuses to ship somewhere equate to 'You can't' defend your life or family?

No one is saying you 'CAN'T'.

It is your choice as to how and when you acquire the items needed for 'defense' and not project the blame on a company who refuses to ship to your area.

In some ways I'm on board with this thinking.

If private companies, AKA big tech, can eliminate the first amendment because they are a private entity.

What's couldn'ta private company eliminate the second amendment for the same reasons?

If a gun store required proof of a Republican voter registry to purchase anything from their store, would it be a violation of any rights? They are a private company right?

They don't want to ship small arms ammunition to potential marxist insurgents, l respect them for that.
Drop the political correctness and call them what they are. Terrorists.

Glad the seller is willing to work with the OP. I can see where they are coming from thought they aught to just say they won't ship ammo to anywhere on I5 between Goshen and Everett. The rioters, looters and terrorists with Oregon plates have been seen across the nation.

Like said before, their business, their rules. They can refuse to serve anyone. No shoes, no shirt, no service. It sucks but that's how it is. They know it'll cost them business but in the grand scheme of things it may not cost them much.

It sounds to me like a private business that is making a business decision based on their political beliefs...
i do not think this action would stand up legally, but it will never make it into a court of law.

Since the only way to buy ammo from me online requires a phone call to me, I get a feel for who I'm selling to and I have (so far) never turned anyone down based on that conversation. I have turned down sales because they where wanting me to send it somewhere restricted like Ill, NY, or CA.

While I do not like being told what to do or how to do something...Nor do I like to tell others what to do...

Where would this line of sales discretion , sale bias stop...?

I will sell ammo only if you live here...but not there...
I will you ammo , but only if you vote a certain way...
We will sell ammo , but only to those who belong to these organizations...

Just who gets to pick and choice who gets sold what...?
And why do I need to meet their approval...?

I understand that it is a private business and that some polices are different from Federal law.
Just pointing out , that if a business can exclude one area or person...then it can exclude any area or person.
Andy

Really???

They get to decide who is good and who isn't, just because you are stuck behind the lines.

bubblegum this company, support someone that supports you.

^^This.

I just wrote them an email telling them where that can stick their business and policy, I hope everyone does as well. bubblegum this company is right.

Yuge Update!

"Hello,

Are there any exceptions to your shipping/sales policy? If so let me know if there's anything I can do.

Forty year wheelgunner and NRA member I never thought I'd be considered unsafe to buy ammunition.

Regards,"

This morning got a response. Not going to cutnpaste as it's actually not a spam but a real response. In short it's a greeting and "nothing personal", followed by a salty and accurate assessment of the situation in Portland. :D Followed by a request for me to verify I'm an NRA member, and if I do they'll take my order.

Happy again.

Why would you be happy? Personally, I say tell them to piss off and cancel your order.

If an ammo retailer was going to do this, now is the time. They won't lose any money since it will be easy to sell ammo anywhere else. I think it possibly does a couple things. Keeps the undesirables from getting ammo, and maybe lights a fire under the 2A people within the blast zone to wake up and start cleaning house....through legal political means.

I totally get what they're thinking. Just like firearm companies refusing to do business with states/cities/organizations that support the anti2A agenda. So a few of us are inconvenienced and have to make a phone call ... come on guys. This outfit will still do business with your local gun store, so you could always support them as well. I'm more inclined to purchase from firearm companies that give the anti-2A crowd a taste of their own medicine. There will always be 'collateral damage' which is the price we pay for living in blue state.

Yuge Update!

"Hello,

Regards,"

Happy again.

I emailed them, "Broken arrow, broken arrow, put ALL your ordinance on me!".
All I got was crickets.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top