JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You cannot pick and choose what parts of the Constitution you support, or support none of it but a few amendments.

Until Obama leaves the office or gets impeached he is your President, he performs diplomatic functions and controls the Armed Forces on your behalf. You can hate and disrespect him personally all you want, but sabotaging his authority without any due process is disrespecting this country and its Constitution, plain and simple.

Here, take a look at this...http://www.northwestfirearms.com/legal-political/148820-fast-furious-again.html#post961916

Seems to me they are disagreeing with Obamas desire to kick off another war, potentially a 3rd world war if the russians decided to play " battleship "?

The 3rd world war is not happening. Not even on the horizon. Because of Syria, LOL?

The tea-partiers are simply trying to hurt Obama politically by opposing/obstructing everything he does for the sake of being the toughest opposition and appealing to their radical base. Intentionally or not, they are sending the rest of the world a message that the American society is deeply divided to the point of being dysfunctional, that the Right and Left cannot agree even on international policy issues, that Obama is a lame duck, that the U.S. military force is good for nothing since there is no political will in Washington DC to back it up.

This is similar to what Feinstein does - she tries to push her agenda and attack her opponents at any convenient moment, regardless of whether it is actually good for the country.

Is this your example of sabotage or am I missing something ?

I probably picked a wrong word, since sabotage implies actions, while we have only heard words so far. If you know a better term for "screw our international reputation, screw our diplomatic leverage, screw our alliances and geopolitical interests, screw the world our grandchildren are going to inherit - I will be screaming against anything and everything Obama does, because I want to defeat liberals like him" (you can see that butthurt mentality in some posts in this thread) - if you know a better term, please share.

The 3rd world war is not happening. Not even on the horizon. Because of Syria, LOL?

What they are really trying is to hurt Obama politically, opposing everything he does for the sake of being the toughest opposition and appealing to their radical base. Intentionally or not they are sending the rest of the world a message that the American society is deeply divided to the point of being dysfunctional, that the Right and Left cannot agree even on international policy issues, that Obama is a lame duck, that the U.S. military force is good for nothing since there is no political will in Washington DC to back it up.

This is similar to what Feinstein does - she tries to push her agenda and attack her opponents at any convenient moment, regardless of whether it is actually good for the country.

I probably picked a wrong word, since sabotage implies actions, while we have only heard words so far. If you know a better term for "screw our international reputation, screw our diplomatic leverage, screw our alliances and geopolitical interests, screw the world our grandchildren are going to inherit - I will be screaming against anything and everything Obama does, because I want to defeat liberals like him" (you can see that butthurt mentality in some posts in this thread) - if you know a better term, please share.

I never said world war 3 was going to start over syria. I think there is potential for things to escalate VERY quickly when we decide we are going to attack an ally of russia, russia was moving a war ship into the area. All it would take is the sinking of a US navy vessel, and our response for all hell to break loose.

I guess I don't see it as sabotage WHATSOEVER. We can't disagree with the president of the united states ? Or is it different when our elected officials disagree ? Then is it sabotage ? It seems you believe this is being done just out of spite ?

I think this is a PROFOUNDLY bad idea ( ANOTHER war in the middle east ) and it has NOTHING to do with my distaste for Obama. I feel like I am in some altered reality where Barack Obama and John Kerry are war mongers and folks with left leaning political beliefs are in support of it.

I think this is a PROFOUNDLY bad idea ( ANOTHER war in the middle east )

OK, so we disagree. Big deal. It believe that after Obama drew the "red line" and Assad called his bluff, it is a profoundly bad idea NOT to strike Assad's military. Nobody is talking about another full-scale war. We cannot afford that.

If the Uncle Sam says that something will be punished, the Uncle must act - or become "the boy who cried wolf", an international joke of a country that can be ignored and laughed at. We cannot afford that either.

it has NOTHING to do with my distaste for Obama

Good for you. I suspect that some anti-Obama politicians are more cynical and their stance has EVERYTHING to do with their voters' distaste for Obama and NOTHING - with what is going on around Syria.

Almost fifty years ago, I swore an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. It seem to me that there's an abundance of domestic enemies these days and they definitely aren't the Tea Party.

I bet if you ask Obammy and Puttin what American Exceptionalism is they could not explain it at all. Both of those peas in the pod of trannical thinkers with there egos and arrogance think is about being better than other human beings. Ironic that both of them is the reason American Exceptionalism exists.

Here is Obama's birth certificate:
<broken link removed>
yes the one that has been proven a fraud that has be touched up about 20 times thanks for posting it
because it is proven photoshoped document

If you demand due process when it comes to arresting or searching you, you must demand due process when it comes to finding POTUS to be in violation of the Constitution. Such process exists and is called "impeachment" - until Obama gets impeached, leaves or dies, he will remain the leader of the nation, his international reputation will be projected on each and every US citizen, we will all share collateral damage to the American diplomatic power that will result from sabotaging/undermining his authority.
yes due process IF the police violate it you can fight them from jail.
IF the constitution is violated the person you call POTUS is still trashing your constitution and bill of rights but lets keep suporting him?
that would be like telling the cop wo violates your due process , can i help you beat me some more?

In short: leave the dirty clothes home, and respect the office once held by Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan. Poisoning of Syrian civilians has nothing to do with Obama's personal stance on gun control. He needs to act in our country's best interests, members of the Congress should give him feedback on what those interests are (based on their own judgment or our direct calls / e-mails if needed), and then we all need to support the decision.
i respect the office i DO NOT have to respect some one who trash's what Washington, Lincoln, Kennedy, Reagan fought FOR or a person who cares not what the people or congress say.
he has already said that if the constitution was out of the way <if congress was out of the way he could then get done what HE wants to do..............

umm yea keep suporting him hows that anti american anti constitution and bill of rights thing working out for you?

This is a military operation we are talking about. It is, in fact, a mini-war. Wars demand subordination once decisions are made, not endless political bickering. If a war is serious enough, deserters and traitors can be shot on the spot. This is not as dramatic, but trying to hurt Uncle Sam's geopolitics to score a few points before the next elections is a short-sighted thing and borderline treason in my book - regardless of anyone's assessment of Obama's presidency (a failure of epic proportions, if you ask me).

odd that he does not want subordination to congress though he got caught and HAD to to bad he has already stated he does not want subordination to anything.
as teh rest of your statment,,,,,, go read the war powers act and what must take place before WE can go to war

Kevin, I understand your logic and applaud your patriotism.

That said, Obama has so besmirched the office that I can't in good conscience support your petition. The president and the statist's are destroying our Constitution and thus our Country. Our reputation as a Nation is subsequently tarnished, and quite possibly beyond repair.

"Rules for Radicals" by Saul Alinsky explains the strategy being used. In fact, it's a perfect description of Obama's campaign and subsequent presidency.

As far as the Tea Party being radical, I again refer people to Alinsky's book. It's being demonized through strategies specifically outlined in his book. Add in the complicit media and it's easy to do. The Tea Party wants a return to the Constitution, smaller government and taxes that are fair. That's not radical in the least unless someone is in favor of the opposite.

Fast & Furious, Benghazi, NSA, the IRS targeting of "political enemies", state sponsored moral decay and the revision of history all indicate a government that's well beyond control. DHS is looking less like security and more like the SS. The EPA just conducted a SWAT raid in Alaska for crying out loud! Disagree with the powers that be and be labeled a "Domestic Terrorist".

Both major party's are corrupt. I don't know if there are enough dedicated and moral people to actually get elected and make the necessary change. I don't know if it's even possible to make the changes required.

I love my Country, I hate what is being done to it and it's frightening to think what may come next.

I apologize for the rant.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top