JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yesterday I got the opportunity to introduce 4 previously non shooters to our sport.A man from our church lost his wife to Cancer in July 2016, he was left by himself with 3 young girls, age 11, 13, and 15. Yesterday my wife, myself, and some good friends took them out shooting for the first time. We brought a number of 22s. In lever, bolt and semi auto. A beretta 92fs a couple of 38 revolvers, a half dozen AR 15s a 30-06 and 300 win mag, and 2 12 gauges. Along with several pounds of Tannerite. As the old saying goes. "And a wonderful time was had by all" the girls really liked the 22s and the ARs, and the oldest girl took a liking to the 38 revolvers. Their dad shot everything we brought and quickly turned into a very good shot, and loved blowing stuff up with the tannerite. And this morning the oldest girl asked if maybe I could take her hunting this fall I told her we would get her in a hunter safety class and that I would be delighted to take her hunting. Now that was a good weekend!!
I see some girls with a exciting future thanks to you and a dad that has a future of spending lots of money on hunting and shooting gear LOL also thanks too you lol

This is how it starts my sister sent me this picture that she had on her phone for years lol me my niece and nephew with there red rider and little hunter BB guns never mind the beer can in my hand it's a target mmmm a few years later same kid helping me build a AR15 for his mom's Xmas gift and him with a new shotgun he got for Xmas 11055.jpeg IMAG0636.jpg IMAG0618.jpg IMAG0097.jpg and the little girl with her bow and then duck hunting IMAG0728.jpg lol when they ask for a video game for a gift buy them a BB GUN OR A BOW AND ARROW AND MAKE TIME TO GO OUTSIDE WITH THEM JUST SAYING

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads