JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fact that the forum admin censors sexually related terms, but dosent censor a saying that means dont argue with someone who loves to argue because that person will enjoy it? Penguin, you cant take two completely unrelated things, put them together in an arguement as though they are related and expect anyone else to believe the nonsense.

If you are unwilling to put all your thoughts and feelings about your issues with NWFA into one post so that there is no confusion about your arguement about it... and want to just argue small points that have already been addressed... and expect people to apologise to you even though you have been at the root of the problem......It sounds like youd be perfect to run for Government office in Washington, you meet most of the requirements.

I happen to agree with Joey, there is nothing wrong with the classifieds, (and nothing wrong with the way the rules are), we just need to find ways to stimulate the discussion areas to get more people involved. I have noticed in the last week that there have been more people in the discussion areas than in the classifieds alot of times, and even more people posting.

There have been more people in this thread saying they love NWFA the way it is than not, and I tend to believe thats the case.

Penguin is still here......and are you saying people got banned just because they didnt like the way the site was? Or because they violated the T&C?

I'm saying the majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned, and have no way of doing so in this thread, since they have been banned. Is that so hard to understand?

This is a site that caters to gun owners and non-gunowners at the same time, and you can't please everyone at the same time.

I'm saying the majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned, and have no way of doing so in this thread, since they have been banned. Is that so hard to understand?

This is a site that caters to gun owners and non-gunowners at the same time, and you can't please everyone at the same time.

Um. Ok. Your previous thread said they were banned. Didnt say exactly why. So yeah, it would be hard for me to understand if you hadnt told me. Dont need to be so touchy.

So your saying that there were NWFA members that publicly opposed this site, and its a shock to you that they were banned? If you owned a gun store and some people came in and around your store opposing it, would you not tell them to leave and show them the door?

If people dont like this site..................oh my goodness.......its a stretch........but.......why dont they just............not come here anymore?!?!:eek:

I keep getting the feeling like there is more to this whole story than I know, but from what has been presented, I still dont see any validity.

Where are you getting your information fromotoc? I can think of only three people who have been banned, and one of them was Elcid. I wish people would quit propagating the myth that we ban people who speak negatively about NWFA.

I never said they were banned because they opposed this site. Treemanx said he sees the majority of people posting in this thread as supporters, and I said basically the people who would have issues aren't here anymore, never said they got banned because they didn't like the site. I haven't propagated that myth by what I'm saying, Joey. The info I got was from the other 2 out of 3 (read: NOT ELCID) who were banned. I understand they broke the rules, etc.... I am just kind of sick of treemanx standing up and saying at first none of this happened, then saying he doesn't know about it and wants to know what exactly happened, then when confronted he starts making personal insults, which is a sign of a lack of maturity and that he really justs wants to argue. Just trying to give him some more prospective as to why some people might not be all starry eyed about this site. As far as I go, I enjoy this site, but the whole pleasing 2 completely opposite parties at once thing kinda makes it hard for some of us to completely express ourselves.

I am just kind of sick of treemanx standing up and saying at first none of this happened, then saying he doesn't know about it and wants to know what exactly happened, then when confronted he starts making personal insults, which is a sign of a lack of maturity and that he really justs wants to argue.

I never said that none of anything happened. Quote the post where I said that if you can find it. I never said I didnt know about it, I said what has been said about it has no validity IMO. I also said that I got the feeling that there was something that wasnt being said here.

Im not making personal insults to anyone, and I dont just want to argue, I happen to disagree with the things Penguin is saying, and I have the right to discuss that.

What really shows immautrity IMO is blindly making contadicory comments and expecting noone to notice, and then when they're point is proven to be wrong, they begin attacking.

The info I got was from the other 2 out of 3 (read: NOT ELCID) who were banned. I understand they broke the rules, etc.... .

Just trying to give him some more prospective as to why some people might not be all starry eyed about this site..

So not everyone (2 or 3 people from your estimation) is all starry eyed about this site? Just like I stated in my other post, they broke the T&C.

Ok, here are the personal insults you have administered:

Why dont you wait until you have something intelligent to say before you open your mouth? You think about that while your sitting in the corner.

OK dude, thanks for your opinion. Isnt it your nap time or something? The adults are talking here.

As far as the other stuff I said, I don't have time to track it down. If it's not there, I apologize, but that is what, after reading everything, it seemed like your attitude towards all this was, in my view.

And, I said "I'm saying the majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned, and have no way of doing so in this thread, since they have been banned." Now, where in that sentence did I say they were banned because of that? Nowhere. I said the people who pubically opposed this site have been banned. You took it upon yourself to make that mean that they were banned because they publically opposed this site. I didn't say that.

And, I said "I'm saying the majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned, and have no way of doing so in this thread, since they have been banned." Now, where in that sentence did I say they were banned because of that? Nowhere. I said the people who pubically opposed this site have been banned. You took it upon yourself to make that mean that they were banned because they publically opposed this site. I didn't say that.

:s0112: What????? You havent had a few afternoon drinks.....have you? Do you think you can say that.....one more time......and have it make any sense? (BTW, Im not trying to insult you !):s0114:

No, seriously, the only times I have had a harsh thing to say is when someone has attacked me first. Thats self defense in the State of Oregon.

As far as who was banned for what, and that whole confusing thing you posted, I think I get what your saying. But that was why I asked you to clairify why they were banned, and you "insulted me" by asking me if that was so hard to understand. You insinuated that they had been banned for speaking out against the site. Go re-read your posts and tell me thats not true.

I'm saying the majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned, and have no way of doing so in this thread, since they have been banned.

Ok, lets go over this slowly....

The majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned...... Did I say, the people who have been banned were banned because they publically opposed this site? NO. I did not. I said, the majority of people who have publically opposed this site have been banned. I NEVER SAID THEY WERE BANNED FOR THAT. I MADE A STATEMENT, I NEVER INFERRED WHY THEY WERE BANNED. I NEVER SAID WHY THEY WERE BANNED, I SAID THE PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE THIS SITE HAVE BEEN BANNED. The People. Who oppose this site. Have. Been. Banned. Why were they banned? Who knows? But the people who would have posted opposition in this thread cannot, as they have been banned.

And I'm on like my 6th beer, but it still makes sense.

Capische?

Penguin is still here......and are you saying people got banned just because they didnt like the way the site was? Or because they violated the T&C?

Um. Ok. Your previous thread said they were banned. Didnt say exactly why. So yeah, it would be hard for me to understand if you hadnt told me. Dont need to be so touchy.

So your saying that there were NWFA members that publicly opposed this site, and its a shock to you that they were banned? If you owned a gun store and some people came in and around your store opposing it, would you not tell them to leave and show them the door?

If people dont like this site..................oh my goodness.......its a stretch........but.......why dont they just............not come here anymore?!?!:eek:

I keep getting the feeling like there is more to this whole story than I know, but from what has been presented, I still dont see any validity.

As far as who was banned for what, and that whole confusing thing you posted, I think I get what your saying. But that was why I asked you to clairify why they were banned, and you "insulted me" by asking me if that was so hard to understand. You insinuated that they had been banned for speaking out against the site. Go re-read your posts and tell me thats not true.

Check it out.

I understand they broke the rules, etc.... .

I SAID THE PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE THIS SITE HAVE BEEN BANNED. The People. Who oppose this site. Have. Been. Banned. Why were they banned? Who knows? But the people who would have posted opposition in this thread cannot, as they have been banned.

Apparently you knew they were banned for breaking the T&C, so why try to make me and eveyone who reads the thread believe they were banned for opposing the site?

Im not trying to be rude here, but I will call BS when I see it.

Ok, lets get this thread back on track a bit. A bit too much back and forth going on here ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top