JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh of course they wouldn't report this.
It must have been a fluke.
He's probably the only one that takes gun ownership that far by being well trained and responsible........

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I saw this on TV last week. He did have proper and extensive training, maybe not before his first kill :D but somewhere in between the other 4 scumbags he killed.

Ayoob wrote a great article on him.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0BTT/is_156_26/ai_82533205/

Oh I know he said that in the video, he was talking about how he wouldn't suggest just anybody getting guns and shooting it out with bad guys. That he had been training for a while with guns, and even gun fight senarios.

I was being sarcastic. That's why I posted this because not only did he protect what was his, but he did it the right way. He trained himself and prepared better than anyone I've seen.

I carry concealed, rarely, but I do and tha''s one thing I need to do and what prevents me from carrying more is my lack of experience. I have been shooting since I was a kid and go to the range as often as I can. But in order to be "trained" you have to take classes and be prepared for high stress, high adreneline senarios.
Shooting when your hearts pounding out of your chest, and your scared is completely different than taking out a soda can in the middle of no where.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top