JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
-SB941- Proof the 1% can buy your rights. Recall House Member xxxxxx for selling them.

-Do you like the 1% buying you political representatives? Neither do we, join us in recalling House Member xxxxxxxxx.

I think a simple
"941 would make this country's founders weep"

Really don't have a clue but I like the idea of a slogan. Something witty that appeals to everyone....well everyone that has a brain.

"Ban fast food not freedom of firearms sales"
Get all the junk food crazy people to show up to the polls and maybe we got something going.

Nobody seems to really get it, the way sb941 was put into law could be used on any law they want to make. Tomorrow they could call an emergency and ban fatty foods, old cars, burning wood ,drivers over 70 years of age, your religion could be banned as a threat to others.

I just wish people would get into this fight and boycott.

I am looking for a Idaho site to get the word out, states close will do the most boycott damage.

Nobody seems to really get it, the way sb941 was put into law could be used on any law they want to make. Tomorrow they could call an emergency and ban fatty foods, old cars, burning wood ,drivers over 70 years of age, your religion could be banned as a threat to others.

I just wish people would get into this fight and boycott.

I am looking for a Idaho site to get the word out, states close will do the most boycott damage.

Yeah that is my thoughts. If they do this why not move on to controlling peoples diet. We have a weight epidemic and they are worried about guns....Now that they got away with guns they will feel pretty cocky to take on whatever suits the ones with money and power.
I agree that we stop the revenue. Gun owners account for a lot of the states money as you have said.

I cannot imagine the number of people that visit this state just for hunting. It has to be on the top of the list or close in the USA.

upload_2015-5-11_16-19-2.png

Folks - consider the audience first. Most of the slogans above work when you are preaching to the choir, but fall short of the undecided man in the middle - the one we need to educate and draw to our side. That/s why albin25's post above makes into the ten ring. Everyone can understand fairness and how ineffective it is to punish the wrong person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top