JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Slogans are essential for a cause and they condense the causes they represent.

Slogans repeated by a opponent are as good as a slogan repeated by a supporter,,, the cause is always referenced.

A Slogan contest might create interest and promote your cause."

Fellow I talked to suggest we need a slogan in our battle. Just thinking about it you do Remember the Alamo so Slogans do carry alot of weight. Certainly there are some bright minds here to think one up then those that want can vote on the best. Any ideas?

I think it needs to be more generic rather then singling out the poor. That would be a tactic they would use.

I do like the idea though.

What ever slogan we chose we can get it out on the radio and on the news channels. Plus what ever the slogan says the speaker needs to add short help full info with it. It hurts the poor because they can't afford the fees and tax.

We are calling on everyone to boycott Oregon because of the use of emergency clause in putting through sb941. What ever we choose it needs to ring and be spread on every radio talk show. Plus we need some of you good looking people to call a press conference for TV.

Boycott Oregun, its an emergency.

You dont want to come here the state has a gun emergency going on.

Hell no we won't go!

In 5th grade a bunch of older class mates were outside on the baseball diamond chanting that when recess was over. That's been many moons ago...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top