JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I spend sooo much time pricing ammo. Why not collaborate on a list? Yes, the ammo will sell out faster the more of us that know about it, but who cares?

Also Dan's Ammo still has ZF-24 FEROs for 375 shipped. I got one and am very happy with it on my GSG.

Here's the ones so far: (by popularity??)
Rifle

22LR
--------Federal 38gr copper HP 550rds @ 13.47 Walmart (A2theK 02/13/2009)
--------Winchester HV .22LR ammo 500 for $12.97 Walmart (caliber bob 2/19/2009)
--------Federal 55 grain fmj 20 @ $7.99 at bimart (NWMOSS 02/11/2009)
5.45x39
7.62x25
7.62x39
7.62x54
8mm

Pistol (Thanks Zero Ring)

9mm

.40 S&W
--------Blazer Brass 50 @ 12.47 Walmart (caliber bob 2/19/2009)
.45 ACP
--------Winchester 100round packs of .45 Auto for $29.97 Walmart (caliber bob 2/19/2009)

Last Edited:
Okay, but please don't post "Ammoman" - everybody knows about that site, and $.29 per round for .223 only SOUNDS good till you realize it's all steel-jacketed ...

So, here's what I've seen:

5.56 Federal 55 grain fmj 20 @ $7.99 at bimart
10% off all centerfire pistol ammo @ bimart

(can you tell where I stopped by today? only ever go there for ammo though...)

This is going to be a REALLY tough list to keep updated and current. Aside from the 1001 flavors of ammo out there, you'll always have the dreaded "shipping & handling" disease that seems to plague too many "great deals" online and in catalogs.

I recently bought Federal XM193F (anyone know what the "F" stands for?) 55gr 5.56 at Bi-Mart for $6.99 per box.:s0155:
That was on sale but the everyday price is just $7.99. From what I've heard, this is far better ammo than the Winchester white box that WallyWorld charges almost $9.50 per box for.

I know this thread will be really hard to keep updated, but we'll see. I'd be sure to include the shipping into the price to whatever city you live if you post.

<broken link removed>

I don't know how this link will work but they update for .223 a few times a week. Page 37 on the link but I think they are on 39 or 40 now. Lists all the mail-order folks too so you can do your own searching. Our list would be great for local stuff I would think.

Thanks guys for those two great links. Now that we are starting to get a good deal of information Jumpwings prediction is getting more weight. Maybe we should just use those for "local" prices, but what does "local" mean anyway? I like Dutchy's sub-region idea. If someone who has more time than me wants to take this and run with it. I'm fine with that too.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top