JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One less Ukrainian for Vlad to deal with.
Eee-yup, that's how that pencils out. Phuq'n idiot... :rolleyes:

WTF makes anyone ever point a gun at someone that they don't really want to shoot? I'll never understand that stoo-pit shiit...

Eee-yup, that's how that pencils out. Phuq'n idiot... :rolleyes:

WTF makes anyone ever point a gun at someone that they don't really want to shoot? I'll never understand that stoo-pit shiit...
I've had two "friends" do it to me, I immediately disarmed them and kick their azzes, I don't speak to either anymore. One I knew since 1st grade, he's lucky I didn't beat him to death.

I've had two "friends" do it to me, I immediately disarmed them and kick their azzes, I don't speak to either anymore. One I knew since 1st grade, he's lucky I didn't beat him to death.
Phuq'n idiots...

So WHY did the cop take the weapon is my question.

Dan

A Stoneham Police sergeant, who knew the family that lived there, arrived at the scene first and ran to the rear of the home where he found an individual who had fired a gun in an attempt to get through a locked door to rescue a trapped resident.
That individual, who is not being named at this time, was licensed to carry and is not facing charges at this time.
The sergeant secured that individual's firearm and informed firefighters that a resident was trapped in a rear bedroom.

Its undoubtedly illegal to discharge the gun in a city, so that alone may constitute formal legal justification for cops to take the gun temporarily.

Other possible reasons include that a fire might be an arson, and a person trapped in a burning building might be a potential murder or attempted murder victim. And cops don't want armed civilians running around in a crime scene, especially one who might be an arsonist or murderer. If it turns out to be a dead body in the house then the seized gun will need to be examined to see whether it fired any bullets involved.

Anybody here know exactly where to aim a handgun to get in a locked house?

So WHY did the cop take the weapon is my question.

Dan

A Stoneham Police sergeant, who knew the family that lived there, arrived at the scene first and ran to the rear of the home where he found an individual who had fired a gun in an attempt to get through a locked door to rescue a trapped resident.
That individual, who is not being named at this time, was licensed to carry and is not facing charges at this time.
The sergeant secured that individual's firearm and informed firefighters that a resident was trapped in a rear bedroom.
Most LEO's will NOT allow someone else to be armed around them like this. That he had already used to gun to try to blast open the door the LEO does not know squat about this guy at that instant. Does not know if he is even allowed to have a gun or what he might do. So the immediate problem being house on fire, person inside, he took the gun. I suspect when it was over he did run the gun owner, found he was fine and gave it back.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top