JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Watching NCIS tonight I saw a TV add where they say anybody can buy a gun online without a background check and they runner a banner at the bottom saying Northwest Firearms, and some other sites. LEO is female in the ad. Anybody else see it?

Brutus Out

That advertisement has been running for several days.
IIRC it's an "independent expenditure" "educational" effort by a group calling itself something for Gun Responsibility. Funded by the same people behind I-594.

This is what ole dirty harry reid wants for a new amendment to stifle the gun lobby during election time!!!!!
But he wants to make it perfectly legal for them to let the anti-gunners spew their drivel during election time....

<- Why there aren't any school shootings in Israel!
Teacher with long gun slung over her shoulder!!!

Bad thing to see this site listed as a place to buy firearms with no background check though! That gives people the impression that we're doing something illegal here.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
NRA Golden Eagle member
Defender of Freedom Award

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Elections do matter, says NRA's LaPierre, as gun control ads begin

Elections matter, and according to Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association, this year's mid-term election is "critical" to preserving the nation's values, Newsmax reported yesterday.

<broken link removed>

We may not require a background check, but everyone I've dealt with has had a Concealed Permit and that's better then the 5 min checks they do for FFL sales IMO.

The pity with this whole campaign is that it's a lie by omission. What they don't tell the voters is the ridiculous expense of the BG checks, hassle, and maybe worst of all, no loaning guns to anyone who is not an immediate family member without a BG check.
Police or security would be prohibited from loaning each other duty or backup weapons.
They make it seem like such a simple, good idea on the ads, which is just lying.

Is there anyone else that realizes that the current background check is not about safety or security, it is about...... MONEY.

The anti-gun propaganda is only getting worse since it's after Labor Day and their war chest is deep. Our side needs to produce some more counter videos. I've only seen maybe 2, and both online, not on network TV. =/

The anti-gun propaganda is only getting worse since it's after Labor Day and their war chest is deep. Our side needs to produce some more counter videos. I've only seen maybe 2, and both online, not on network TV. =/

Alas, getting them on the air costs money.

I-591 has raised $1.1 million. I have no idea how much WeCARE has raised.

Wash. gun control group launches advertising for I-594

When the billionaire-backed Washington Alliance for Gun Responsibility yesterday launched its advertising campaign to promote Initiative 594 – the 18-page gun control measure on the November ballot – it featured former Bellingham Police Chief Don Pierce, asserting that the existing background check law had stopped "over 40,000 people in Washington state, felons, domestic abusers, you name it, from getting guns."

<broken link removed>

Why does nobody point out that Internet sales must go to an FFL who will be required to do a background investigation to complete the transfer? They are using a blatant lie as a scare tactic when it's already the law.

Watching NCIS tonight I saw a TV add where they say anybody can buy a gun online without a background check and they runner a banner at the bottom saying Northwest Firearms, and some other sites. LEO is female in the ad. Anybody else see it?

Brutus Out

what's wrong with buying a firearm without a background check, anyway? sounds like freedom to me.

what's wrong with buying a firearm without a background check, anyway? sounds like freedom to me.

klein.jpg

Oh if it was still that simple

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top