JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
P1-AT082_Shoebo_D_20091225193438.jpg

+

ht_shoe_explosives2_071025_ssh.jpg

=

mushroom-cloud.jpg

Debatable. Al quida likes big action and have proven they have patience. Although I wouldn't put it past them to hit the broil button once they got one.

I noticed there was an incident in Chicago this morning with Middle Eastern men on a plane to Portland. Details are slowly comming out, but sounds like they were detained. Another practice run maybe?

Anyone that thinks they have gone away or quit the terror business is plumb dumb.

If anything did happen with middle eastern men again, I wonder which US government agency was involved this time? Like Portland Christmas. Like Times Square Christmas. Like the underwear bomber. Like the first attempt at the WTC.

Since Ridge admitted that the color terror alert system was a political scam and it is no longer in use, the government has to come up with another way to scare us.

And this week, we have the good al Queda along with the bad al Queda.

bin Laden = Goldstein, middle east = eastasia
wars that will never end...read 1984
My :s0159:

I fully agree that the CIA and a certain small, Middle Eastern, foreign nation's version of the CIA are deeply involved in all of this.. exactly as you said, jimwsea

Endless war, bread and circuses. We have military in 70 foreign nations and yet we cannot seal our own borders.. as we are being invaded. All by design.

My post above was meant as a joke, as is the original thread subject

I fully agree that the CIA and a certain small, Middle Eastern, foreign nation's version of the CIA are deeply involved in all of this.. exactly as you said, jimwsea

Endless war, bread and circuses. We have military in 70 foreign nations and yet we cannot seal our own borders.. as we are being invaded. All by design.

My post above was meant as a joke, as is the original thread subject

That small middle eastern nation wouldn't happen to be the very same one which is the only nation in that region which has sent its armed forces in a deliberate attack that killed American servicemen would it?????

The un-funny thing about this was that Knucklehead-Inc had sent warnings to everybody and there brother about 9-11, but nobody took it serious.

Now present day we have an organization who has to 'step it up a notch' to save face with the radical nation of islam. Is it possible.... yes back in to 2001. Is it probable.... by todays standard, no.

SF-

All joking aside, looks like Camp Pendleton has had a few practice runs... <broken link removed>

It is interesting to me they weren't arrested or shot at for driving past security.

Stay safe Devil dogs!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads