Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

We have traitors at all levels of gov, Coming to a state near you.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by DMax, Apr 11, 2013.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

2. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Man. WTF

I wonder if any other states have received requests and complied ? If you have been paying attention to what has been going on in his country since September 11th, this is concerning. I wonder if the DOL would do the same here in Washington ?

WTF would " Social Security Administration Office of Inspector General " need this for ?

0_o --> Office of the Inspector General, SSA | Social Security Administration

3. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

“Apparently from what I understand, they wanted to match up anyone who had a mental diagnosis or disability with also having a concealed carry license,” Schaefer said. “What I am told is there is no written request for that information.”

Can anyone say HIPAA Violation?
    What is a HIPAA Violation? | HIPAA Compliant Hosting

Oh, how silly....Our Lord and Master of the Offal Orifice does not answer to anyone.

4. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

^^^

I was so mad at the article I missed that part. :angry:

5. Redcap

Redcap Lewis County, WA Well-Known Member

I smell a lawsuit.

6. 1970camaroRS

1970camaroRS Mill Creek, WA Member

Exactly which mental diagnosis puts you in the no-gun category? Depression, anxiety, PTSD, something more severe or specialized? What disability? Downs, asbergers, IQ under a certain level? Who gets to decide what the limits are? Who gets to decide what the disorders are and which diagnosis gets you barred from ownership?

7. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

His Lordship's minions do ;)

New York State Police Confiscate Guns..From the Wrong Guy

"....in our conversation with lawyer Jim Tresmond, we learned that this client, who has never had a problem with the law — no criminal record and or violent incidents on record — did have a temporary, short term health issue that required medication. But how were his client’s private medical information accessed by the government? This appears to be a violation of HIPAA and Health Information Privacy policies at HHS.gov. If it is declared a violation, this becomes a civil rights issue."

New York State Police Confiscate Guns..From the Wrong Guy - Katie Pavlich

8. 1stklass

1stklass salem oregon Well-Known Member

HA!!!!! i posted that the gun grabbers were not going to stop until they had all your guns, it was implied that i was wearing a tinfoil hat. I posted that they are trying to assert that "47 to 52 percent of Americans "suffer from a mental disorder" More tinfoil.... I point out that high government officials are THEMSELVES SAYING they want ALL YOUR GUNS.... And the response??? More tinfoil, they wouldnt do that, they dont have the votes, the 2nd ammendment wont let them ROFLMAO!!! is everyone waking up now???

9. 1970camaroRS

This sounds like a wonderful case to send to the Supreme Court. Same with this new proposed law that plainly violating the "shall not be infringed" part of the 2nd. But, it will be years and leave behind a huge trainwreck.

10. 1970camaroRS

My questions all dig at the problem that many new laws or proposed laws have, especially concerning gun control. They are too vague and open-ended. No limits. No specifics. Obviously not thought through all the way.

Also, you give politicians too much credit to think they can coordinate any sort of an evil master plan. They are just slaves to the election cycle.

11. Asp

Asp Oregon, the promise land. Active Member

ANYTHING with an IDC-9 or 10

12. 1stklass

1stklass salem oregon Well-Known Member

Of course they are vague and open ended, that lets them interpret them after they are passed however they want. And that is laughable that you dont think they are smart enough to coordinate any type of plan. :rofl1: They are human, just like you, are you saying you arent capable of thinking up a plot to fool a bunch of stupid people?