JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
“Apparently from what I understand, they wanted to match up anyone who had a mental diagnosis or disability with also having a concealed carry license,” Schaefer said. “What I am told is there is no written request for that information.”

Can anyone say HIPAA Violation?
What is a HIPAA Violation? | HIPAA Compliant Hosting

Oh, how silly....Our Lord and Master of the Offal Orifice does not answer to anyone.

"mental diagnosis or disability"

Exactly which mental diagnosis puts you in the no-gun category? Depression, anxiety, PTSD, something more severe or specialized? What disability? Downs, asbergers, IQ under a certain level? Who gets to decide what the limits are? Who gets to decide what the disorders are and which diagnosis gets you barred from ownership?

Exactly which mental diagnosis puts you in the no-gun category? Depression, anxiety, PTSD, something more severe or specialized? What disability? Downs, asbergers, IQ under a certain level? Who gets to decide what the limits are? Who gets to decide what the disorders are and which diagnosis gets you barred from ownership?
His Lordship's minions do ;)

New York State Police Confiscate Guns..From the Wrong Guy

"....in our conversation with lawyer Jim Tresmond, we learned that this client, who has never had a problem with the law — no criminal record and or violent incidents on record — did have a temporary, short term health issue that required medication. But how were his client’s private medical information accessed by the government? This appears to be a violation of HIPAA and Health Information Privacy policies at HHS.gov. If it is declared a violation, this becomes a civil rights issue."

New York State Police Confiscate Guns..From the Wrong Guy - Katie Pavlich

HA!!!!! i posted that the gun grabbers were not going to stop until they had all your guns, it was implied that i was wearing a tinfoil hat. I posted that they are trying to assert that "47 to 52 percent of Americans "suffer from a mental disorder" More tinfoil.... I point out that high government officials are THEMSELVES SAYING they want ALL YOUR GUNS.... And the response??? More tinfoil, they wouldnt do that, they dont have the votes, the 2nd ammendment wont let them ROFLMAO!!! is everyone waking up now???

His Lordship's minions do ;)

New York State Police Confiscate Guns..From the Wrong Guy

"....in our conversation with lawyer Jim Tresmond, we learned that this client, who has never had a problem with the law — no criminal record and or violent incidents on record — did have a temporary, short term health issue that required medication. But how were his client's private medical information accessed by the government? This appears to be a violation of HIPAA and Health Information Privacy policies at HHS.gov. If it is declared a violation, this becomes a civil rights issue."

New York State Police Confiscate Guns..From the Wrong Guy - Katie Pavlich

This sounds like a wonderful case to send to the Supreme Court. Same with this new proposed law that plainly violating the "shall not be infringed" part of the 2nd. But, it will be years and leave behind a huge trainwreck.

HA!!!!! i posted that the gun grabbers were not going to stop until they had all your guns, it was implied that i was wearing a tinfoil hat. I posted that they are trying to assert that "47 to 52 percent of Americans "suffer from a mental disorder" More tinfoil.... I point out that high government officials are THEMSELVES SAYING they want ALL YOUR GUNS.... And the response??? More tinfoil, they wouldnt do that, they dont have the votes, the 2nd ammendment wont let them ROFLMAO!!! is everyone waking up now???

My questions all dig at the problem that many new laws or proposed laws have, especially concerning gun control. They are too vague and open-ended. No limits. No specifics. Obviously not thought through all the way.

Also, you give politicians too much credit to think they can coordinate any sort of an evil master plan. They are just slaves to the election cycle.

ANYTHING with an IDC-9 or 10

My questions all dig at the problem that many new laws or proposed laws have, especially concerning gun control. They are too vague and open-ended. No limits. No specifics. Obviously not thought through all the way.

Also, you give politicians too much credit to think they can coordinate any sort of an evil master plan. They are just slaves to the election cycle.
Of course they are vague and open ended, that lets them interpret them after they are passed however they want. And that is laughable that you dont think they are smart enough to coordinate any type of plan. :s0140: They are human, just like you, are you saying you arent capable of thinking up a plot to fool a bunch of stupid people?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top