JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has nothing to do with guns....

From their website

"Our mission is to defend economic freedom against environmental extremism. Since the 1960s, environmental regulation has skyrocketed by over 7,000 percent! It's a no-brainer that everyone wants clean water and clean air. But when it comes to environmental regulation, we've catapulted past commonsense.

The Small Business Administration estimates that environmental regulation costs America's economy over $281 billion – every year. For a small business owner, the cost of regulation averages over $4,000 per worker. Those costs get passed onto our nation's consumers in the form of higher product costs and, inevitably, fewer jobs for working Americans."

Seriously, what's up with the forum police. The video talks about Liberty, The Constitution, and our Freedom. And how is it that we have freedom, Guns... Think outside the box Gents...

pollution reduction is pretty important but the nation does spend a bit much on it. all the same, it really doesnt belong here.

Does this forum have a method to flag posts that are blatantly off topic? Seriously: don't equate my respect for the 2nd amendment with your desire to trash my planet for your own personal gain.

Does this forum have a method to flag posts that are blatantly off topic? Seriously: don't equate my respect for the 2nd amendment with your desire to trash my planet for your own personal gain.

Does that extend to telling individual property owners they can't build their home because there's a moist area nearby? Or that we can't cast and shoot leads bullets? Even a good thing can go too far, and it has

We Fight to keep anyone from removing our heads from our butts. We fight for the free market, and the God-given right to be bootlickers for capitalists.

We Fight to keep anyone from removing our heads from our butts. We fight for the free market, and the God-given right to be bootlickers for capitalists.

Capitalism and the free market are different critters. Modern capitalism is he who has the gold makes the rules, and guess who has it?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top