JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ability of getting that Bobcat in the truck comes from a lot of experience carrying (or attempting too) too much wait in the bucket. Once a balance point is gained, and with a little finesse added, it's no different than riding a bicycle. I think the Bobcat types are the easiest (or one of) pieces of equipment to toy with.

I've seen some extremely proficient operators do some cool schit that have me with my mouth hanging open.

I'd like to see the guy get out of the box from where the truck sits currently. Probably does that almost as well.

yep, moving gravel (80 yrds) with a bob-cat i borrowed for a wk/nd, i remember the guy asking me if i ever used one before, i told em "no", so he give me a few quick tips, and left....... you know, you can make a big mess of things in short order, and after about 4 hrs of moving gravel back & forth, i was finally able to get it rite .... rest of wk/nd was pretty cool, and when friend came back he wasn't surprised at all...... he made the comment, if ya spend 8 hrs on it, it's like spending 8 hrs tying your shoes...... you'll get it, and by end of second day, i felt like wow, you can get a lot done with a little practice...... so, i look at guys which spend 40 hrs a week on it, and he should be able to tie his shoes with it....eh

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top