JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Reno911
I was not offended by your post, but rather see us as having differing viewpoints on it. While I understand your explanation, I believe that being homosexual *is* genetic and not a choice.

Rather than getting further into a sidebar conversation about it in Dune Hopper's thread, I think we can agree to disagree, no offense taken on my side, and hopefully none on yours.

Genetic encoding is valid only for ~3%, but for everyone else, it is a choice.

Homophobic anyone?

I'm pretty open minded but having a D in my mouth or bum isn't a choice... Your either into it or your not - I'm not judging at all, do what y'all want behind closed doors.

Scared of Guns too?

Both of the above come from misinformation and fear of the unknown I suppose. Or your religion prohibits it.

I can't think of a single benefit to being Gay or having gender issues. That's about akin to dressing up like a super nerd and calling the football team a bunch of pansies in high school (when I was growing up and you'd have gotten an bubblegum whopping).

Choice is about as relevant today is as the world was flat back in the day...

Dam, you have to be really insulting for me to feel like I need to defend a whole group of people.

Those classes are protected due to historical negative bias and prejudicial treatment against someone that fits one, or many of those classes.

In more honest times, this used to be called "white man's burden".

Put it another way, my right of association is trashed because people I don't know didn't want to associate with other people I don't know. So much for rights...

http://www.amazon.com/Please-Stop-H...663654&sr=1-1&keywords=please+stop+helping+us

Freedom of Religion is Constitutional meaning a person can not deny me hire or dismiss me based on my religion

No, it just means you can practice whatever religion (or none) that you please, without having to support an established church. Nothing at all to do with hiring practices.

You have many natural rights. Like not being treated poorly for your birth color/sex/age/or other physical feature.

Just goes to show what a completely bankrupt notion rights are, particularly when government gets into the business of picking them for us.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top