JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Thanks to all of us gadflies in the pro 2A community, the nomination of the Waco Kid David Chipman for ATF head has been withdrawn. Many thanks to those of you who like me have supported the efforts of 2A orgs, harassed your elected officials, or otherwise vocalized your opposition to this tyrant's nomination by Joe Biden. I celebrated by buying a s***tload of 9mm and making a sizeable donation to FPC (I recommend anyone here follows suit by supporting their favorite 2A org!).

Now the only question is...what is next? Will the current administration treat the ATF chief nomination like a spent nuclear fuel rod and leave it be as past admins have, or will they take the low road and appoint a "gun control czar" of some kind, a la Beto or Chipman himself, to circumvent congress (as the president implied)? Thoughts?

Yesterday's news. Waco Chimp WILL be back somewhere that he'll be out of the public eye, and the next gun-grabbing bowl-floater will be stealthier and cagier.

That or the Illegitimate Regime will try something like "we tried, you ungovernable Deplorables refused to be 'reasonable,' Executive Diktat it is"...

The postulation about a crazed GC Czar is certainly possible, but for the moment, this administration is in a room full of excrement, desperately seeking the pony.

I'm pretty sure my meme war did the trick.

D98D6D24-6925-44EF-8CEC-33F86261D096.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads